Chapter 9

Lauren's P.O.V

I can not believe she's dragged me into this. Actually I can. She always been the dominant twin, I never had my say in anything. We skulked out of back stage and followed Zayn and Lydia to their dressing room, when we got to the door we waited until we heard Lydia laugh then Beth slammed the door open to find Lydia sat in a chair and Zayn sat at the dressing table, luckily they didn't see me so I ran back to back stage. I stood there for 5 minutes then Beth came back...

Beth's P.O.V

How dare she ditch me... it got so awkward. Lydia had such a sad face on, it made it look like I'd betrayed her; that's when I started to think I had, I couldn't trust her to go to a dressing room and not snog someone. I am such a bad friend. But if I said that to Lydia what would she think... She would think 'No your not you just thought I was gone a while, it's all right'

Lydia got back...

Lydia's P.O.V

"Hi guys! You just had to ask if you wanted join us"  I said with a small smile on my face, Beth was looking at me like I was going to explode at any minute. It's not like I'm that angry, I did butt in on her while she was kissing Louis.

My phone vibrated in my pocket - we're going on in five! ; )    Zayn

I quickly told the girls and we ran to backstage.

Half way through the show Zayn said "Right all of you me Louis and Niall all have new girlfriends and we would like you to meet them" I then saw all of the paps get ready

"Yes" Niall chipped in "Come on girls" He called.

We hesitantly walked onto the stage. Zayn took my hand and pecked me on the cheek. I looked over to Beth who looked traumatized. We were having so many horrible things called at us. 

The next thing I saw was Beth run of to the stage. I pecked Zayns cheek then in unison me and Lauren both followed her. We made a beeline to the toilets.