Chapter 8

Beth's P.O.V.

I COULD KILL HER! How dare she butt in then go and tell every one!!! Though I suppose I do owe her seeing that if she hadn't invited me to the Meet & Greet then I would never of met Louis...

But still, she din't have to tell evryone! Next time she goes of with Zayn I am going to have to follow...

In the morning Lydia made us all Pancakes like the ones we had in the hotel, they were so nice. But no, I'm still angry even if she does make nice pancakes!

Then my phone buzzed, it was from A Carrot saying 'Hey just wondered if you girls wanted to come to a concert tonight?'

I Literally screamed. After telling the girls we all text at exactly the same time 'YES'

I think that I've forgiven Lydia now, I looked at her and smiled, she happily returned it.

It's now 6'o'clock and we're waiting outside for One Direction to pick us up in the limo. When they arrived and let us in Zayn and Lydia pecked each other on the cheek, Lauren and Niall pecked on the lips and me and Louis snogged, or until the driver said that we were going to be late so we had to hurry up.

Later we got to THE WEMBLEY ARENA and the boys had to go off to their dressing rooms. Zayn took Lydia and this is when I had an idea for payback. After 5 minutes I thought it was getting suspicious so me and Lauren went off to see what was happening.