Gambling for girls/ the call

It was around lunch time when things really happen. There is usually couples, making out because they haven't seen each other in like 5 periods. Cheerleaders practicing their cheers, jocks picking on nerds, prep doing their make up. You know, typical high school stuff. I sat down with my usual crew, ray, and prod. I could tell something didn't seem right but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Ray: yo, I saw this bad ass chick in the hallway!

Prod: and how is she different from all the other "bad ass chicks" you claim you saw?

Ray: this one I think is In my algebra class.

Chresanto: You think?

Ray: well yea... I sit in the back of the class and go to sleep so I don't usually see EVERYONE.

Prod: you sound so dumb! That's like saying, I have blonde hair but I have never looked in the mirror so Im not sure.

Chresanto: that's a bad example.

Prod: I know but you get what I'm saying right?

Chresanto: sort of.

Ray: you need to stop drinking that haterade, ok? Just because you can't get a girl as easily as I can, doesn't mean you have to bring me down. DON'T HATE THE PLAYA HATE THE GAME!

Prod: a playa huh? So let's see how much of a "playa" you are. I bet... *goes in his pocket and takes out his wallet* $20 that you can't get a number from her.

Chresanto: oooooo! That's big money right there! You know what? I'm gonna add to that, *goes in his wallet* 5 more dollars!

Prod: $5?

Chresanto: hey, lenesha's birthday is coming up, I gotta get her something.

Ray: ok cool. $25...I'm gonna match that.

Prod: $50. On the table baby. This could be all yours.

Chresanto: yup.

Ray: I know this wont happen but, what if I fail?

Prod: well, me and Chresanto split the money, and you treat us to lunch for a week.

Ray: like that's gonna happen..

Chresanto: ok playa, put your money where your mouth is...

Ray: I think I should-

Prod: quite?

Ray: no. Give you guys the liberty of the doubt and let y'all pick anyone in this lunchroom.

Chresanto: anyone?

Ray: yes..

Prod: be careful when you say anyone.

Ray: ok any GIRL.

Prod: hmmmmm..... Any girl.....*skims the lunchroom* Her! *points to a girl in the left corner of the lunchroom sitting with 3 boys and 2 girls*

Ray: daddy needs a new pair of goggles baby. *begins to walk up to the girl*

Chresanto: you know that's DeShae right?

Prod: yea I know that.

Chresanto: you know she hates him with every bone in her body right?

Prod: duhh.

Chresanto: so isn't that cheating?

Prod: no. He said any girl.

Chresanto: I want to see how this turns out.

Prod: then shut up.

[ Ray Ray's p.o.v]