The Detention Crew

Unfortanatlly I had school the next day. That's not the unfortanite part about it. The unfortunate part was that I got day and afterschool detention for skipping school on friday. Yup It sucks. But don't feel sympothy.. Well maybe just a little.

Ms. pinaccle: ok, here are the rules of detention. No eating, not talking, no texting and no fighting.

some girl: so like... Wtf are we suppost to do in here? *pops gum*

Ms. pinaccle: study, and do homework or sleep.

Lenesha: that's boring.

Ms. pinaccle: well you should've thought about that before you did what you did. Yall are old enough to be in here by yall selves so, im going to the teachers lounge. It's right down the hall. Don't make me come back in here.

With that she was gone. Everyone was quite for the first 20 minutes. Then some 11th grader stood up to the front if the classroom.

11th grader: ok so we all know we don't wanna be here so why don't we do something. First lets tell why were here.

I went first.

Lenesha: my name is lenesha and im here because I skipped the last 3 periouds on friday with my boyfriend.

11th grader: my names jacob, but people call me princeton. Im here cuz I stabbed my friend with a pencil.

When he said that everyone was shook.

Jacob: not intencionally. He sorta walked into it.... Sorta.

Lenesha: riiight.

by the time everyone was done I had met two 11th graders, three 9th graders, one 12th grader and one 10th grader.

Jacob: I've been in this detention room so many times, I know the deal, so listen to me and you'll be good.

Everyone knods

jacob: ok so, first ms. pinaccle comes in 10 minutes before the perioud ends and 10 after than late bell. She usually comes for about 2 minutes then leaves to watch animal planet in the teachers lounge.

After that everyone pulled out ipods, cell phones and other stuff to ocuppy themselves for the next 8 1/2 hours. I check my phone and saw I had 6 missed calls and 23 unread texts messages. I already knew who they were from. Chresanto. Was I right, or was I right? ( no typo) I opened the first text and it said, "im srry bby" I decided to reply.

yOuRbAsSlInE: no your not.

It didn't take long for him to reply.

LENESHASLOVERBOY: yes I am. I was high and I shouldn't have told you off. Please, take me back.

yOuRbAsSlInE: I can't take you back.

LENESHASLOVERBOY: I understand.

yOuRbAsSlInE: I never left you. <3

LENESHASLOVERBOY: ily lenesha...

yOuRbAsSlInE: yea yea..... But anyway I g2g, got detention. See you after school?

LENESHASLOVERBOY: Diddo. <3

Now I feel good, im back with my boo thang.

Jacob: *pulling up a chair* so what grade you in cutie?

Lenesha: 1st...

Jacob: I won't tell if you won't.

This boy is too much.

Lenesha: sorry afro puff im taken.

Jacob: what you boufriend doesn't know won't hurt him.

Lenesha: im pretty sure he'll hurt you.

Jacob: yea right. I'll fuck any nigga up.

Lenesha: sure... Look im not interested in-

Jacob: shhhh..... Let's go some where private.

Lenesha: ummm.... Ok.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So chresanto and lenesha are back together. Great. And where is jacob taking lenesha? Hmmmm.... Keep in mind chresanto and jacob are good friends.

-M£R¢£D£$™