Back talk/ Aww He Has Dimples!

All through first perioud I was thinking about what happened. Why would he help me? Do I have to repay him? Will I see him again? And more inportantly if he didn't help me would I end up pregnant? "Ms. Jackson do you know the answer?" I was interupted from my thoughts by her high pitched voice. "huh?.... Oh........yea..... roach cocktail." I said without thinking. I forgot my brain was still on street mode. The class joined together in laughter. I wasn't trying to be funny I was just cought offgaurd. "excuse me?" Mr. prichard asked. I could tell she was upset. "what I meant was-" I was stuck. I didn't even know the question. "that's what I thought. Ms. jackson, do you sleep at night? Do you get enough sleep? Your falling behind in your class work." Oh hell no. she not just gonna sit there and violate me like that. "bitch please, i'll sleep when im dead." The class fill with 'ooooos'. At this point I could tell ms.prichard was irritated. "ms. Jackson I do not appreciate that type of language in my class! Now straighten up your act or your out of the justice crew." oh hell no! Im not gonna take this! " well look, take me out of your little justice crew. Shit was boring anyway!" With that I got up and head to toward the door. "where are you going?" Ms. prichard asked. "places" I say coldly. I start to walk out. "oh and by the way, your lace front is all wrong." then I left. I could hear the class sing behind me "she rachet!" Wow I love those guys. I stroll down the halls looking through classroom doors, banging on windows, the usual. I was going to bang on one door when i saw him. That kid, the one that saved me earlier. He was at the front of the classroom, on the floor and it looked like people where laughing at him! I can't let him suffer, I bust into the classroom and everyone stops laughing. i hear people wispering to their friends. All eyes were on me. I guess this is my time to return the favor. "well hello ms. jackson, what brings you to my classroom?" Mr. nuen ask while getting closer and smileing all creepy like to me. "A. Gross, don't do that. And B. I came because mr. binum said he needed to see chresanto." I point to him on the floor. He was even in shock. "why yes, chres, get your things." Chresanto procceds to his seat to get his bookbag. "eww, why her ugly ass gotta be here?" my head sprang up from my shoe and instantly, knew who that voice belonged to. Adieta. Adieta stuwart. Oh how I hate that hoe! "listen roach ok-" before I could continue she said, "im not a roach im a proud 100% paurto rican, baby" oh so shorty wanna play? "bitch, your parent are black!" I yelled. " im that ghetto paurto rican, so get it staight!" She said sucking on her lollypop. "trick, the only thing you need to be getting straight is your race! My nigga, you live it the suberbs! you betta sit down some where!" She got quit after that. " but c'mon chres, we don't wanna keep the principal waiting." He nodded and left the classroom. When we got in the hall it was silent. "why'd you do it?" He asked out of no were. "what do you mean?" I was totally confused. "why did you help me?" He was looking at the floor. "well I felt I needed to repay you for earlier. If it wasn't for you I would probubly be in a closet, dead." I said chuckling a bit. He smiled at the ground, trying not to laugh. "no! Don't hide it, I think your smile is.... Cute." he was now looking down on me. Oh did I mention he was a few inches taller then me? No? Well he's a few inches taller than me. "Thanks" he said still trying to hold back his smile. "aww you got dimples!" I love boys with dimples! I find it so cute! "well you know...." There he goes, smileing at the group again. Then finally he spoke up."I never cought your name" oh, he's talking to me! "the names, lenesha. Lenesha jackson." Then he flashed his pearly white smile. "are you related to micheal jackson by any chance?" He questioned. I hesitated at first then came up with my answer, "no. Why would you think that?" I remembered whar my dad said in the car earlier. 'before you let them in on your personal life, get to know them.' "idk it was just a thought, being that you guys both have the same last name and all." He said while kicking a piece of tissue on the floor. "well don't worry im not." I assure him. "so lenesha, what do you say. Me and you. Chill at my house. This afternoon?" Aww he's trying to make a move. Cute. "um... Sure, i'd like that" I say while cheesing mad hard. He lifts my chin with his pointer finger. "no don't hide it, it's cute." I smile a little. He winked at me! Omg he winkied at me! Pull yourself together lenesha! "well there's 20 minutes left of the perioud, what do ya wanna do?" He asked grabbing my hand and slowly walking down the hall.

~~~~~~

Aww that was cute right? They finally got to talk to eachother! But when chres asked if she was related to micheal jackson, why'd she say no? *kanye shrug* who knows? Wait I do! Keep reading and youll find out!

-M£R£¢£D£$