The Jocks Come Out

When we got in the car, I put on my football helmet. dad gave me the 'you think you funny look' "what's with the helmet?" He asked. "dad let's not go through this again." I said. "for the last time, the lady walked into the car! She didn't look at the walk sign." He yelled. "ok, but what about your drivers licence? its expired. When are you gonna renew it?" I questioned him. He hates when I do that. "sweety my drivers licence was expired since 9/11. Hush you face hole!" He said attempting to close my mouth.

(A/n: face hole is your mouth. I made it up!)

"take the helmet off" he argued. I hesutated at first. Then slowly took it off. "ok dad but if we get into a car acc-" "lalalalala, I can't hear you!" He yelled while covering his ears. "dad don't fight the truth!" He hates it when I bring it up. It was quite for a few minutes till he broke the silence. "so honey, how's school going?" Dad asks while keeping his eyes on the road. "Do you want me to lie.. Or tell the truth?" He chuckled a bit. "lie... Let's see what you got." Wow he's funny! (insert sarcasm here) "well daddy, everything is going great! My math teacher gave me an A+ on my test, my friends all love me for me, and my boyfriend is very faithful!" At that point I lost my mood. " ok what's eating you up inside?" He asks. "Daddy, it's you. They somehow find out you my dad and start using me. They're asking me fir autographs, free tickets. The whole nine yards. Daddy I just can't take it anymore!" He looks at me with concern in his eyes. " look baby girl, don't feed into stuff like that. Before you let them in on your personal life, get to know them first. If they act funny, drop them. Friends come and go, family is forever." I nod and open the door. "aren't you forgetting something?" He says pointing to his cheek. "nope." Im too old to be kissing daddy before I go to school. That's so 3rd grade. "c'mon, like old times" wow he not gonna let this one go is he? "ok fine" I say while kissing his cheek. "good girl. Have a good day at school! And check in you bookbag, there might be something in there for you!" I nod while getting out the car. " bye daddy!" With that he starts up the car again and speeds down the street like a maniac. " wassup babes?" I look up and see my best friend catherine. She hates that name so she perfers cat. "wassup cat?" She's like my best friend! She know's who my dad is but doesn't use me to get to him. "your dad's back?" She asks as me walking into the school building. "yurp, you already shknow!" Wow, I can tell her anything, she's like my sister. "Did you ask him about the movie night?" "calm down, calm down, ill get to it! But I have to butter him up first, ya know?" we were now by our lockers. Until we heard that ignorant voice, the voice that I can't stand! "and then, she was like, my boyfriend would never cheat on me! Bitch, you must be mistaken. Who wouldn't want this-" then she turns toward us "oh, it's you two again?" She said rolling her eyes. "listen bitch-" I cut cat off. "cat it's not worth it." I say. "your lucky she's here right now, cuz if she wasn't no one could stop me from busting a cap in your ass bitch!" wow those were the nicest words you could ever say. " whatever, anyway, lenesha I just want to invite you to my sweet 16 this weekend." Megan said while handing me an envolope. "um ok." I took the invitation and put it in my biender. "see you there!" She mugs cat and walks away. "please tell me your not gonna go to that party." Cat said while chasing after me. "ok im not going to the party." She could tell I was lying. " I know your lying! Whenever your lying you can't look that person in the eye." She knows me so well, I can't look her in the eye, because I was going but it wouldn't be right if I was invited and she wasn't. "ok I won't go." I yell while speeding up my pase. "good. Well look I gotta go you know Mr. Binum is about getting to class late, but hmu during class. See you in third perioud" she said while running in the opposite direction. "ok" I yell and then try to run to 1st perioud. Why am I trying to run you may be askin? Well in stonnybrookes middle school, there's 5 ways you can be classified. First class is the jocks. That includes the football players, the basketball players, and the vollyball players. Then theres 2nd class, the drama club. 3rd class the normal people. Which im in gotta love the normal people. 4th class the nerds and 5th class the emos. Then nigga's always wanna cut themselves! "i hate my life! I wanna kill myself" bitch, there's people in uganda right now probubly saying the same thing. But do they try and kill themselves? No! So all yall niggas need to take a mofo seat! But anyway like I was saying a few minutes before next perioud starts and no one is left in the halls, the jocks come out. They lurk the halls look for their next victim. I heard last year, this girl in the 10th grade was left in the halls. She was trying to get her locker open but it wouldn't budge. So luther from the basketball team came and raped her in the closet! Lemmie stop talking to you before one of the jocks comes after me next. Wait did I just hear something? I turn around to see princeton from the football team. Nobody knew his real name. "llleeennneeessshhhaaa!" He yells. I try to run but he catches up to be and slams me against the lockers. "tried to run from daddy huh?" He said, his hot breath was on my neck. "n-no" I stutter. "your lying bitch!" He says as he runs his finger up my leg. And I gotta say that got me kinda wet. "so you gonna let me have it or do I have to take it?" When he said it he means my verginity. "No. Im saving that for my husband!" I yell. He grabs me by my waist. "refuse to listen to daddy huh?" He was adding preasure to my waist now. "please stop!" I yell trying to get loose. "get t'f off her before I bust a cap in this bitch!" I heard somebody say. I look up and see it was chresanto, a new kid from... Well actually, I don't know where he's from " and what is pretty boy gonna do about it?" Jacob asks getting in his face. "um... Shoot you in your nuts" he said pointing the gun. "chill man, I need my baby maker!" He said running off. "wow um thank-" I didn't get to finish, he was gone....

Well? I actually liked this chappie! XD... It was kinda long thoe... Should be thoe... Stayed up long enough! Well anyways, gotta go, arthur finna come on! Cant miss my nigga!

-M£R¢£D£$

* 1 vote to continue*