How it all Ends

So I want to start a new story but i know how much u guys like this one so imm just gonna tell you the ending. To Set The mood listen to "All of me" by john legend. Ready? ok....

After Chres got that phone call in the lunchroom he begins to panic. He starts crying and yelling. The security gaurds come and asks him what's wrong. He replies "my girlfriend is missing." They try to calm him down but fail. He gets angry and starts to thrown things around. Lunch trays, notebooks, pencils, tables. The police handcuffs him and he gets taken to a nearby police station for resisting arrest. They let him out a short while after he is calm. That night he gets  constant phone calls from the restricted number. Everytime he answers all he could hear is Lenesha screaming for his help, but there was nothing he could do. He feels guilty and tries to commit suiside. He attempts to jump off a bridge. But Ray Ray catches him before he falls. The search for Lenesha continues. Dragging on for 7 months. Every night around the same time, Chres gets the call he tries to get the unsub to share something about their location but they always hang up when they feel he's being complicated. Then one day he stops recieving calls. He begins to get worried. He takes the phone down to the police station in hopes that they can track the call. They discover the call were made from a disposable phone in PA. The case goes cold for 2 years. They stop getting leads. The media even shelfed the case. Chresanto soon realizes that he must move on. He graduated from high school with a 4.0 GPA. He got a scholarship for football to North Carolina State University. He even meets a girl named Quatesha. They fall in love instantly and plan to move to goergia together but they get into an arguement about lenesha. Quatesha feels he's waisting his time trying to find someone thats's dead. He gets angry and slaps her. She calls the police and he gets charged with domestic violence. He does 3 years in jail. When he gets out he meets up with the guys to celebrate his coming home, they go to the strip club for a few hours, but the night ends quickly when he gets a call from detective Rossi. He tells him they have urgent news. Chresanto rushes down to his office. Rossi tells him  "they found Lenesha but she was dead. She had defensive wounds on her arms and fists which meant she must have been fighting. She's finally able to escape but doesn't get far.  She runs for 20 minutes, but falls which is odvious from the wound on her leg. The unsub finds her. witnesses state they heard gunshots late that night but payed no attention. Hunting is very popular in PA so gunshots are a normal thing. The next day two campers find a necklace in the dirt and when they pick it up that's when they found her. 2 shots in her arm and one in her chest. The unsub left no evidence but they did find a letter in her coat pocket. It was a letter that had your name on it." A week later chresanto finds himself walking up the large steps to the church where her funeral was held. Her family was in tears. Everyone crying. When it was chresanto's turn to speak, he talked about how they met and all the good times they shared. Halfway through his speak he broke down and began to cry histerically. When it was time to see the body, chresanto almost didn't go up but when he did this is what he help her hand and said "Hey baby, it's chres here. I just want you to know, i never stopped loving you. Everyday I would hope and pray that you would come and knock on my door. Every night I would sit up praying that you would answer my calls. I pay your phone bill every month just so I could hear your voice. You look so peaceful here. Like you don't have a care in the world. I just wish it was me in this casket and not you. You had soo much to live for. A promising future ahead of you weither i was in it or not. I will never forget you babygirl. Sleep in peace thunder cake." He kisses her forehead and puts a white plastic rose in the casket. "This white rose represents purity, heavenly, innosence and charm. Its plastic, which means it'll never die just like my love for you." After everyone says their last good byes they close the casket. Chresanto gets older and meets another girl named Chanel. They have a babygirl and name her lenesha. He eventually goes on to speak out against domestic and gun violence. But the murderer was never found. 

                                                                                  THE END