Lies In Lies

*Lenesha's pov*

Ugh! I can't sleep! I have to speak to him. I call his phone, in hopes that he'll pick up. No answer. That's,odd. He would pick up. I hung up and try again. This time it rang 3 times before he picked up.

Chresanto: yea?

Lenesha: I just wanted to hear your voice. I couldn't sleep.

Cresanto: that's cute but I can't talk right now.

Background: ahh! Yes!

Chresanto: shh! Im on the phone!

Lenesha: Do you have company over?

Chresanto: no. look I gotta-

Background: oohhh!

Chesanto: didn't I tell you to shut up?!

Lenesha: oh. Well good night.

Chresanto: ahh! Yea... Good night!

That's wierd. I coulda sworn I heard someone in the background. Maybe it was the tv. Wait but how can he tell the tv to shut up and it listened? Im confused. Maybe im just trippin. Yea that's it. He wouldn't pay someone to give him head. Nahh... He's too educated for that. The more I thought about it, the more questions I came up with. I don't know. I guess i'll just have to find out later. Right now it's 5:45 in the morning and I got plans later.

*Chesanto's pov*

I was just about to hit the hoft spot when my phone started to ring. I ignored it and continued doing what I was doing.

???: so when are you gonna ask her out.

Chresanto: im not here to conversate with you im here to feel pleasure... Now suck bitch!

???: ok....

My phone rang again and it read lenesha. Aww shit! I picked up the phone to see what she wanted.

Chresanto: yea?

Lenesha: I just wanted to hear your voice. I couldn't sleep.

Aww she was thinking about me!

Cresanto: that's cute but I can't talk right now.

I didn't mean to hurt her feelings but I was trying to save her from hearing something.

??? : ahh! Yes!

Dam! This hoe needa learn to keep her mouth closed!

Chresanto: shh! Im on the phone!

People are just rude!

Lenesha: Do you have company over?

Aww dam... She's raising suspicion! I needed to think fast.

Chresanto: no. look I gotta-

Before I could say the rest this hoe had to open her mouth.

Background: oohhh!

Wow im fucked!

Chesanto: didn't I tell you to shut up?!

Wow she really knows how to get a nigga in trouble.

Lenesha: oh. Well good night.

Before I could answer she deep throughted me! Being the man I am I had to let her know she was doing a good job. But I forgot lenesha was on the phone. So it came out like this.

Chresanto: ahh! Yea... Good night!

After that she hung up. Wow I screwed up big time. I all of a sudden wasn't in the mood anymore. So I pushed her off and got dressed.

???: what are you doing? You still have another 20 minutes!

At this point I wasn't trynna hear nobody.

Chresanto: I come here for pleasure, to get away from my troubles. So stay out of my personal life. You do your job, and i'll do mine. Ok?

???: but all you talk about is this lenesha chick. Can she give it to you like I can?

Chresanto: I don't know, maybe she can. Probubly 10 times better!

???: I wanted to be with you for the longest! But you never gave me a chance.

Chresanto: I don't want you I want lenesha.

???: you wasn't saying that last week when I made you scream out my name!

Chresanto: look, I,enjoy these little bed parties we have but your only good for one thing. Now scoot aside I have to go.

???: but you can't leave until you finish the 2 hours.

Chresanto: says who?

???: says me!

Chresanto: *pulls out money from his pocket* look here's the $50 I owe chino. And here's $20 for you.

???: you'll be back!

Chresanto: have a nice life hoe!

•••••••••••••••••••

Yes! That was great! I loved it! I guess chresanto's done with her for good. Good for him. If you wanna change you gotta start somewhere.

-M£R¢£D£$