I Just Can't Explain

I walk in and I instantly hear mom cursing me out. But I learned a new tecnique. I tune her out by thinking of something else. But every few second you gotta knod, just to give her the illusion that your listening to her. I decided to think about chresanto. oh my glaa! The way he smiles. When he talks I feel as if im on a cloud. His 6 pack, oh! I had a chance to feel those today! I like wow! And that hug, I could just die inside! And when he holds me I feel so safe in his muscular arms. It's about time to knod. And when he called me his baby I felt really special. I got butterfies. That reminds me I gotta call him when I get upstairs. Well looks like mom is done yapping.

Mom: now go up you your room and think about what you did!

Lenesha: ok.

I run up the stairs to my room. Open the door and flopped on my bed. I loved being at chresanto's house but I was sorta starting to miss my own. I got up and decided to change my clothes. I put on my yellow tank top, and my silky black pajama pants. Just as I pulled my pants up I got a text from megan.

*text convo*

SWERVEIMHIS: hey chick how's life?

iThInKiMsPrUnG: good.

SWERVEIMHIS: You know chresanto won't stop talking about you right?

iThInKiMsPrUnG: really?

SWERVEIMHIS: yes, he just told me he loves you, and he want's to be in your life. He thinks he would be a good boyfriend. And he also said he want's you to have his babies.

iThInKiMsPrUnG: that's cute. :)

SWERVEIMHIS: you think that's cute? Man I just sat for 10 minutes while he explained to me how big your butt is.

iThInKiMsPrUnG: oh wow. Did he tell you my new nickname?

SWERVEIMHIS: thunder cake -__- who the hell wants to be called..... Thunder cake?

iThInKiMsPrUnG: well I kinda do.

SWERVEIMHIS: you have got chresanto written all over you.

iThInKiMsPrUnG: no I don't!

SWERVEIMHIS: yea ya do! I bet your even thinking about him right now.

iThInKiMsPrUnG: sooo......

SWERVEIMHIS: see, I knew it!

iThInKiMsPrUnG: soo....

SWERVEIMHIS: see you are in love with chresanto.

iThInKiMsPrUnG: ok maybe I am, a little but I just got out of a relationship with my ex boyfriend kieshawn, idk if im ready to go into another one.

SWERVEIMHIS: well you know when you are ready he'll be here.

iThInKiMsPrUnG: ooook.....

*end of text convo*

I think she's right, I think I do love chresanto. His laugh, his smile. wow I don't know what to do. Then my phone went off again but this time it was from....... OH MY GLAAAA.... CHRESANTO! I opened the txt,

*Text convo*

iwanthernow: hey bobo! :)

iThInKiMsPrUnG: hey love, what ya duin?

iwanthernow: thinkin bout ya.

iThInKiMsPrUnG: typical... About what?

iwanthernow: that I can't tell you.

iThInKiMsPrUnG: why not?

iwanthernow: bcuz if I told u u'd think I waz gross..

iThInKiMsPrUnG: O.o ok than.

iwanthernow: but there are some appropriate things I can tell you about.

iThInKiMsPrUnG: like what?

iwanthernow: like..... That hug.

iThInKiMsPrUnG: what hug?

iwanthernow: the hug I gave you at your door step.

iThInKiMsPrUnG: oh....ok..... What about it?

Iwanthernow: it was something special.

iThInKiMsPrUnG: how?

iwanthernow: it was special to me.... Imagine you were in my situation.... The boy that you've been crushing on for a while, finally hugs you... How would you feel?

iThInKiMsPrUnG: aww you had a crush on me for a while?

iwanthernow: i never said that.

iThInKiMsPrUnG: but you said imagine I was in your situation.

iwanthernow: that's not what I meant.

iThInKiMsPrUnG: you don't have to lie..... I like you too...

iwanthernow: no babe, you don't understand, I LOVE you... Not those kindergarden crushes where you get dared to kiss them on the cheek.

iThInKiMsPrUnG: than what is it?

iwanthernow: to tell you the truth,I am feeling so much I can't even explain it............ :(

iThInKiMsPrUnG: aww, don't get upset. It's just too much for you to handle right now. That's all..... Look how bout you come over tomorrow. My mom and dad won't be home.

iwanthernow: you sure, I mean things can get rated r if you and me are left in the same room...... Together........ Alone.......

iThInKiMsPrUnG: eww..... Lol.... Im sure.

iwanthernow: ok...

iThInKiMsPrUnG: and another thing who are you refuring to as "her" in your signiture?

iwanthernow: don't worry about it....

iThInKiMsPrUnG: how? It's got to be somebody.

iwanthernow: you'll see soon enough.... Good night bobo.

iThInKiMsPrUnG: good night.... Try not to have any of those freak session dreams.....

iwanthernow: shut up!

*end of text convo*

Now I know what your thinking, why did you invite him ova if you don't want him to know about your dad? Well mom and dad are gonna be out until 8 so that is enough time. I got in my bed and got under the covers. I had alot to think about.

••••••••••••••••••

OBAMA WON! im so hype! If romney became president I was gonna move to mexico! But anyway... I wonder why chresanto could't tell lenesha how he felt. what'll happen if her parents don't come home at 8..... What if they come home earlier? All of these questions will be answered in the next 2 chapters!.....

-M£R¢£D£$