And

Hi sorry for the late update, and also this will be my last update for the week because on the 21st is my flight back to US TT.TT Its hatred I wanna stay here, but sadly I can't *sigh* anyways yeah lets start

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Jimin's POV

And I just wanna say that you're perfect

I smile as I read the note. Okay I gotta admit I think I have a little crush on ny secret admirer. I put the note on my bag and started walking home.

Today is a tiring day, and also a little awkward day. Me and Jungkook did the project since Gail and (y/n) is not here. We work in silence and well I feel really guilty so I apologize to him. Now were kind of in good terms? I don't know why but I feel really happy when he forgave me ^~^.

Oh Jimin hyung? You're still here? Someone said and I look at my side.

Hey Jungkook and yeah I'm going home now though I said.

Cool, I guess see you tomorrow He said as he smile.

Say what if we go to a coffee shop? I know I good one. I mean my treat since I'm really sorry for what I did I said to him.

I already forgave you hyung, and I would love to go with you, but I have work today He said.

You work? I asked him.

Yeah a part-time job at a bookstore actually I work with Gail He said.

Wow thats cool, and do they have any available jobs in there? I also need a part-time job um so maybe you could... you know I said and he smiled so brightly that my heart started beating fast.

Sure hyung! I'll take a look ^^ He said and I smile.

Thank you Jungkook really I said.

No problem hyung, well I gotta go now and I guess we can shedule the coffee thing? Jungkook said as his cheeks turn red.

Sure ^O^ how about on saturday? I asked him.

I'm free that day He said.

Cool well then see you I said and we bid our goodbye's and walked away.

I smile and I skip happily. I'm in a good mood today~ I guess things will get good now ^~^.

All of that made me forget about my girlfriend Tzuyu.... I'm dead I forgot to get her on her drama club!!! Well I'm already at home and I'm kind of lazy to move. I hope she will forgive me ('△`).

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥