Back

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Jimin's Pov 

Back then you love me so much, I just don't know if you still now

I sigh in confusion. Who are you? I look at the sky as I'm walking towards the gate of the school. I'm heading towards my apartment. Tzuyu have practice for their play. Then someone bumped into me. My books fell from my hands.

OMO-- Hyung! Sorry I was in a hurry Jungkook said as he helped me picked up my books.

Its fine Jungkook, are you late for work? I asked him.

N-No, um Gail... He said sadly.

What happened? I asked in confusion.

Gail is in the hospital He said. My eyes widened.

What?! Why?? I asked.

They said someone attacked her and she accidentaly hit her head on the wall harshly Jungkook said as he looked so worried.

I'm coming with you come on what hospital is it?? I said as I took his arm and we started walking towards a cab.

I-In the Butterfly Hospital He said. I just nod as we entered the cab.

I'm scared for Gail, first was the kitten now this?! Jungkook said angrily.

K-Kitten? I asked as I stutter. Don't tell me its the b--

Well someone threatened her back then by sending her a present with a dead white kitten inside and if I remember clearly the bloody note in the present called Gail a kitty Jungkook said. T-This too much coincedence!!!

Are you okay hyung? You seem tense He asked.

I-I'm fine I said as I remember the stuffs from yesterday.

"Better stay away from Jungkook or else you don't want to end up like kitty" That words are stuck on my head for the whole day.

3rd Person's POV

You went too far!! She said infront of me. I just rolled my eyes.

So? Its not my fault she's stupid and hit her head on the wall I said.

Also you better do your job, those two seems getting closer everyday! I said angrily.

I will! I will! She said as she dialed someone on her phone.

Those two aren't meant to be together I said as I ripped the paper infront of me.

"You will never succeed T--" was written on the paper.

Your butler better not leave some evidence She said as she hung up her phone.

My butler is not stupid, he knows what's his doing I said.

Good, I don't want to get involved in this mess She said.

Oh but you already are~ I said as I saw her glare.

I'm leaving She said.

Good and next plan is starting tomorrow I said.

Okay She said as she left.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥