Meet

I just realized that... This story is getting near the end 😱

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Jimin's POV

Meet...Meeting you is the best thing that ever happened to me
Why? Why is this soo familiar?!!! I sigh as I hid my note and started walking in towards my work.

Jimin? Someone said behind me. I look behind and saw a boy? He looks familiar?

Um who are you? I asked.

Its me you knuckle-head hahaha how have you been??! Are you and Jungkook are dating now~ The boy said as he ruffled my head. I gently moved away from him.

Uh I don't know you like really sorry I said as the boy look at me confusingly.

Jimin, its me Hoseok your neighbor back then He said.

Oh I'm sorry its just that amnesia you know I said.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know anyways are you okay now? He asked.

Yeah I'm fine now Hoseok-ssi I said as he sigh.

Aish seriously though, that was hatred having an amnesia and here I thought you and Jungkook ended up together He said as I look confusingly at him.

Why? I mean is Jungkook really close to me? I asked. He smiled brightly and nod.

Yes you two are so close like both of you are stuck with a supeeeeer glue! He said happily and loudly. I chuckled.

Wow really? I said as he nod.

I'm really amazed between the friendship of you and Jungkook because if the other one is hurt, the other one will do their best to cheer the other one He said as I was speechless.

Whoa I just said as he smiled.

After all that was what bes-- Hoseok was about to say something, but he was cutted off by someone.

Baby~ I'm here A boy said as I look behind... Is that Taehyung!!?!?! My eyes widened.

Aww babe! Hoseok said as he hug Taehyung?!?!

T-Taehyung?!?! I said as the two look at me.

I'm not Taehyung~ Aish why does everybody keep saying it! I'm V~ Taehyung's cousin V said as he pout.

Aigoo my baby V, Jimin this is my boyfriend V and baby this is Jimin my childhood friend Hoseok said.

Hi and sorry about that you really do look like him I said as I bow and V just smiled.

Its fine~ I'm better than that brat anyways He said as he winked at me and we all laugh.

I'm going to agree with that I said.

The three of us ended up in a coffee shop and we talk a lot. I really want to get my memories back. But why do I feel like something bad will happen??

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥