To

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Jimin's POV

To infinity and beyond

I chuckled as I read the note. Its so childish, but cute. I started walking, but I stop as I remembered something....

Hyung!!! We will always be forever bestfriends!!! The little boy with an iron man mask said.

To infinity and beyond!!! I said to him as we jump into the pool. We started laughing. His mask fell and--

*crash*

Ouch I said as someone bumped? Or pushed me?? I look up and saw him.... the boy. I felt myself got mad for some reason. I stood up and he was just smirking.

You, you're the one who attacked Gail! How dare you I said and he just look at me blankly.

So? Do you have any evidence?? And boy between you and me, no one will believe you. They love me and your just no one He said as he started walking away.

But I have Jungkook and you don't I said without thinking.... EH?!?!! WHY DID I SAY THAT?!?!?! The boy look back at me with a mad expression. Oops I think i've crossed the line. He quickly went to me and held me by my collar.

Ugh let go I said as I try to put his hand away from my collar.

You better stay away from Jungkook! His mine and only mine get it. Don't go near him again or I will make your life miserable again He said as he push me. I fell to the ground as I groan in pain and he left.

His so ugh I said, but my mind keep thinking about the stuffs he said.

He will make my life miserable again?? What does he mean by again?!?!? Ugh I have so much questions. I hope someone can answer it for me....

I will know everything and I will bring you down... Taehyung I whispered. I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling about Taehyung.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥