9

Sooo Hey ^^ and Happy birthday to me xD (Jan 8 is my birthday but from where I live its still Jan 7 😅, but from where I am born is already Jan 8 that's why I'm updating)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jungkook's POV

I look around and sat on the near table. I'm in the bookstore right now working. Aish everything is soo boring~

Hey Jungkookie Gail said as soon as she saw me.

Hey I said and she sat across from me.

Are you okay? She asked and I nod.

Yeah just bored I said as she just said okay. I look around and then I remember the paper I saw yesterday. The one about the slave contract.

Gail.. are ugh nevermind I said and she look at me confusingly.

Tell me~ What is it? She asked as I sigh.

Do slaves still exist? I asked her and she looked at me weirdly.

Slaves? No, I mean its the 21st Century Gail said.

(A/N: ALL MY LADIES PUT YOUR HANDS UP XD sorry about that I love 21st Century Girls)

Well you see I saw a paper lying on the Drama Club yesterday I said.

A paper about? Gail asked.

A personal slave contract something like that I said.

Ohh its probably one of our props, I mean since our new play is about the past and in the past there are slaves Gail said.

Oh why didn't I think of that I said as Gail laugh.

Probably the stress, I mean this days everyone is just busy, oh! I gotta go help someone! talk to you later~ Gail said as she quickly went to a customer.

Hmm maybe Gail is right, but I still have doubts about that paper. I mean its too realistic!!! But though......

Who is Min Yoongi?

3rd Person's POV

I KNOW I KNOW!! I'M DOING IT NOW I said.

Hurry up your so slow She said and I rolled my eyes.

Why don't you do it then?! I said. I'm not in the mood today since I didn't saw my baby and I saw him.

So your talking back now?! Okay fine let's see if you will see your ba-- She said, but I cut her off.

No no! I'm doing it now! I'm sorry about that I said quickly.

Good! Well I gotta go, just tell me when you finished She said as she hung up the phone. I sigh and looked at the door.

I just want this to end quickly.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Dun-dun xD Actually I changed the plot of it, so it will take me a lot of chapters before it finally ends.

Anyways~ Yay! I'm 16 😭😂 Happy Birthday to me again xD I'm really thankful for all of you. Thank you for commenting, voting, and reading this story!!! I really love you all sooo much! 😍💖 My mochis~

All I want for my birthday is that my mochis (all of you), family, friends, bts, got7, seventeen, astro and etc will stay happy and safe all the time 😊 I love you all and thank you for everything!!

Thank you for 600+ followers and Bestfriends hit 6.14k votes!! And Secret Admirer hit 4.21k votes!! 😍 Thank you soo much again