Prologue.

this is my first book so i apologize if i spell something wrong it runs in the family and idk where to put these , . im doing my best here so later if someone wants to help edit it please ask and i will see what i can do :)

and it might take a long time to upload so please stay with my here and cross your fingers lets hope its good

all the towns and stuff is made up

oh and the him at the top is not the dog

================================================================================

Prologue.

I always thought I was human, but that was before I met him.

It wasn't like I was ever normal, I mean when you're psychic, and can talk to animals you're not normal, well most ignore me, it's the k9's that I tend to have a special connection with, especially my red dachshund ( or weiner dog if you will ) Spot, and he has a five point star on his chest,

And what's weird is that my ability's started kicking in the day we got Spot, I geuss it was the drive to keep the one's I love safe. That's one reason why I kept my intelligence hidden and did my school work online, to get my P.H.D by the time I was 13, and i did it without telling anyone, you see im homeschooled so it was easy to keep it to myself.

It's my psychic ability that I chose to ignore most of the time, well I've noticed a lot of stuff happen's when I don't listen to my vision's, which is why I did listen to them this time, I had forseen that my dad would have been hurt at work, there for I hacked the place's that my parent's could work at and got them job's would be safe, with my dad as a truck driver, and my mom as a cell phone store manager.

And that's why were moving to cooper, a large town in the middle of the wood's, a town that is contolled by Mrs. Sampson, 82 year old widow, and the wealthiest woman in the world.

And that is how my family and I came to be in this town.

===============================================================================