Chapter 60

Hey guys so I don't know for sure if there will be a smutty part or not of so you know I'll warn you.
Also I'm seriously enjoying writing the flash backs and stuff, so to further the story and stuff there will be more of the major time skips, mainly because there are come key parts I need to get in then before you know it Paused will come to an end...but that's in the future right now it's this chapter so enjoy ;) .

----------------

*Time Skip to night*

"(Y/n) are you ready yet?" Dan shouted from the lounge room.
"Almost." I shouted back, it was time to go to this big surprise that Dan had in store. I turned the corner to see Dan in a very fancy outfit (A/n bonus points for the best description of an outfit ever :) ).

"You look awesome

"You look awesome." Dan said with a smile, I twirled around in the (long/short) (f/c) dress, I caught a glimpse of Dan looking at me strangely.
"What?" I asked with a worried look, Dan held back a laugh.
"Are you seriously going to wear your converses?" He said, I knew he wasn't trying to offend me or anything, but personally I'm not the high heels type, mainly because I'd be tripping or falling most of the time, so my (f/c) converse where my best option.
"Yep." I stated with a sassy expression. "You got me in a dress me, which not many men can say they've seen. So be happy."
"Oh I'm don't get me wrong." Dan said, his eyes looking me up and down. "Either way you look amazing." Dan pulled me in closer.
"Wait!!" Phil said before Dan was about to kiss me. "I needs a picture."
"You needs?" Dan repeated.

"Okay

"Okay." He shook his head and sighed putting his arm around my waist, I put one arm on my hip and smile.
"Awesome thanks." Phil said disappearing back into his room.
"Ready?"
"Ready as I'll ever me." I replied following Dan down the stairs.

*Time Skip after the fancy meal, because I don't get out of the house enough to actually go out to eat*

After we'd eaten at the insanely fancy restaurant that Dan had surprised me with, we decided to do something a little different. To walk home. (A/n cue the dramatic Dun Dun dun music)
Dan and I walked along, our finger laced together just enjoying each other's company.
"So what did you think?" Dan asked his words slurred slightly.
"It was great, I didn't expect you to do that."
"Do I get bonus points?"
"For what?" I asked looking at him strangely.
"For being a fucking awesome boyfriend!" He said holding me closer as we walked along the pavement.
"Yes defiantly, you've been so good to be the entire year." The smiles on both of our faces reminded me of love sick kindergartners, smiling and giggling at every word the other says.
"We're going to be together forever, right?" Dan asked with time a serous expression covered his face. My smiled faded thinking of all the possible things that could and couldn't be.
Could Dan and I really last forever?
Is he really the person I can see raising a family with or truly settling down with?
Thoughts rolled around my skull, Dan awaited my answer anxiously. I sighed, i was thinking about this to hard.
"Sorry it was a dumb quest-"
"No, don't worry about it. Honestly it's something we both sort of need to think about." I paused and looked up at Dan. "I would much rather be with you for the rest of my life than be like I was before I met you." I stopped walking and held Dan's hand tightly.
Our faces came closer to each other, then Dan closed the space between us. It was passionate, sweet and gently all wrapped up into one split second kiss.
"I never want this night to end." I mumbled under my breath, I could still feel Dan's hot breath on my skin.
"Me too." Dan mumbled back resting his forehead on mine. We both smiled looking into each other's eyes.