Chapter 18

I need help coming up with sappy love stuff since I'm a single 14 year old (which is how it's supposed to be), who has no social life...man I sound really pathetic.
-----------
*Time skip and Dan's POV brought to you because I'm lazy*

It's been a few days since the big event, (y/n) and I spent the entire day together goofing around and being the crazy love birds we are.
Phil came back yesterday, which means I have to watch what I do. Not that I didn't tell him that (y/n) and I we're on level 2 of our relationship or anything, it's just that he likes her too. Not the in the same way that (y/n) and I are on, just the semi-protective brother from another mother stuff, if that makes any since.
He and I also talked about asking (y/n) to move in. Honestly I'm terrified to ask her, I don't want her to feel rushed or uncomfortable. We've only been dating a month and already know more about each other than the Internet does.
"So when are you going to ask her?" Phil said plopping down on the couch next to me.
"Honestly I don't know. I mean I don't want her to feel any discomfort or anything." I sighed, (y/n) meant the world to me if I lost her I don't know what I'd do.
"Just ask, or bring it up in a conversation, she practically lives here already." Phil said, taking a sip of his coffee.
"I don't know, what if she says no."
"Than you wait until the time is right." Phil said sounding rather determined that (y/n) move in, he patted me on the back. "Okay if she says no then just tell her it was my idea."
"Then she'd probably hate me."
"For what?!" Phil said placing coffee cup on the table and throwing his hands in the air.
"What could she possibly hate you for if it was my idea?"
"I don't know." I mumbled.
"That's it, I'm getting (y/n) over here and I'm asking her if she wants to move in." Phil said standing up and walking out of the lounge.
"Phil!" I whined, not that I was against (y/n) moving in. It's the fact that Phil is determined that she does. I placed my lap top on the table and started my way towards the door.
----------
Okay I know you think I'm ending the chapter here well I'm not.
Okay the next part is what's going on when they are talking. I figured out something.
-----------
*back in time and (y/n) POV brought to you by a life ruining idea*

It's been a few days since Dan and I reached the next level in our relationship. He and I goofed around the entire day together, honestly I've never laughed so much in my entire life.
Regrettably I forgot to tell him that a friend of mine will be coming in town. (Guy name) and I have been friends since kindergarten, he was my date to prom, and my best friend.

*text messages*
(Y/n)- Hey dan
Dan- *No response*
(Y/n)- Dan I forgot to tell you one of my friends are coming over to day. They'll be in town for a few days.
Dan- *No response*

"Hey." Jack said walking into the living room and stretching.
"Why are you shirt less." I said looking away and rolling my eyes.
"You have a problem?" Jack said making an attentive sexy pose.
"Anyway what do you want to do today?"
"I don't know what ever you want to do." Jack replied sitting next to me, his face uncomfortably close. I moved back to distance myself from him.
I'd never thought of Jack in a a romantic way, he's like a brother to me, plus I have Dan who is way better than my kid brother by far.
As I was about to ask something there came a knock at the door. I started walking towards the door, when Jack ran in front of me answering the door.
"Hey." Jack said with a simple smile.
"Who are you and what are you doing at (y/n)'s apartment?" Phil said glaring at him.
"Did Dan not get my text message?" I said stepping in front of Jack, he wrapped on arm around my shoulder. "I said a friend of mine was in t-."
---------------
*laughs evily again*
I live doing this suspense stuff. Anyway a so I thought that it was time to have some fun and do some major drama.
By the way Jack was the first guy name I could think of other than Sam, Dean or Cas.
Tell me what you imagine Jack looks like, because...well I don't know lets just see how everyone imagines him as. Best one gets...a...virtual hug and a shout out in the next chapter.

Thanks
Chloe K.