1.31

« JEON JUNGKOOK »

"tell me, hwa jiyeon," jimin said as he backed away from the door and headed towards the table with water bottles inside the lounge area we were currently in. opening one cap of a bottle but before taking a drink he resumed talking. "is it jungkook's child or i don't know...taehyung's child?"

"why does it concern you if she's pregnant? it's mine anyways. right jiyeo?" i spat towards jimin before turning to look at jiyeo who was sobbing and hugging herself, creating a distance between us. "jiyeo, it's..my child...right?"

it has got to be my child..,right?

jimin hyung went outside and maybe it was a signal for us to have some privacy together.

i went over to jiyeo and hugged her, telling her it's alright and jimin was just spatting nonsense things. "yeobo, don't worry. he's lying—"

"it's not yours."

confused, he pulled away with knitted brows, "what?"

she bit her lip and wiped some of the tears from her face before facing me with shameful eyes. "i'm pregnant—
but it's not yours."

i stared at her in disbelief while feeling a fire break inside of me. closing my eyes in order to calm myself, i spoke through gritted teeth. "how long?"

"i found out when taehyung broke up with me when he knew about us. i'm 2 months pregnant with his child," every word that left her mouth felt like a dozen stab in the heart.

"when are you planning to tell me this? and is it true you had that phone call with taehyung while i was showering?"

"i was gonna tell you since i didn't like lying to you—"

"but you did. and you lied to raehyun about going abroad to study," my voice getting strained from the amount of anger fuming inside my self. "the phone call?"

"i was telling him about the baby, updating him, and sometimes he comes with me to the cl—" jiyeo didn't notice she was rambling until realizing and suddenly stopped herself.

"you've been lying behind my back for that long?!"

"that doesn't make any difference to what we did behind taehyung's back!"

"so—you like fucking the both of us? IS THAT IT? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? IS ONE DICK NOT ENOUGH TO SATISFY YOUR THIRSTY SELF?"

"that's not what i meant!"

"then, tell me what is so i can somehow sympathize the kind of slut you've been really are."

"don't you see that all i've been trying to do is return the love you've been giving me? ever since we were kids?"

jungkook was bawling with tears as he let jiyeo explain herself. clenching his fists in anger but thinking violence isn't the answer

"i didn't care if raehyun would get hurt. i cared more about the fact that i loved taehyung when you were loving me. i felt burden by that, but we were suddenly having an affair behind his back. not a secret being thrown out behind closed doors that only us know what's happening inside of them. i love taehyung, but i love you too. i was somehow glad that taehyung broke our relationship when he found out about us and eventually we got to be together. the day he broke it off was also the day i found out i was pregnant,"

but engaged in a battle of finding the truth of each dirty secret, the couple didn't notice a figure standing in the door.

"raehyun." spoke in shock by the couple

«third persona»

frozen in her spot, she only wanted to go home so she went out to find chaejin. but she found something else, something that made her want to blackout from reality again.

"liars. every single one of you," raehyun spat out before running off from the couple. to where? they wouldn't know—all she wanted was to get away from everything. to leave everything behind

although running away from your problems isn't the solution, but to her? it seemed like the only answer at the moment.

i know it sucks im sorry :(