Chapter 7: You will ?

Selena's POV

Two weeks ago was very odd,happy and then odd again , Justin's little family is actually happy about the baby which completely took me by surprise , they even asked me to move in , I'm honestly thinking about considering , my mom has been going back to her old ways , always out with her boyfriend and when she is home she's on the phone with her boyfriend or sleeping , I even heard them having sex two days ago , I almost puked . She doesn't even notice I'm gone but I've been dealing with this for fourteen years I'm used to it .

I've been spending most of my time at the Mallette/McCann house which is kinda cool , we watch movies and talk about the baby , Jason always finds ways to annoy me , I have a bump now too. Surprisingly people at school handled it well, I've gotten a bunch of congratulations and glares from the McCann fan club (sarcasm) , which I shouldn't be surprised by .

Justin has been real sweet lately but only to me because at school he's so mean to everyone , I'm not sure if he into me but he stares at me a lot and sometimes he gets a little nervous around me , so I think he is but I'm not getting my hopes up , I mean I am the mother of his child ; he's supposed to be nice to me, and he's probably only worried about the baby .

"Left for dinner with Manny I'll be back later " I read the note aloud , I roll my eyes and check the fridge, great no food , I rub my belly and dial Cassidy's number "Cas I'm hungry " I whine "so call your baby daddy " she says "I called you didn't I ? "I joke , she laughs "shut up I'm on my way hoe " she says "okay " I laugh .

Ding dong ! I run to the door and open the door revealing Cassidy with a pizza box and chips "I love you " I say "I know " she smiles and walks in , she places the pizza box on the counter and I look for my stool "I got it " she laughs and grabs two cups "bitch" I mumble "heard that !" She says "I love you !" I say .

"Don't go in there bitch "Cassidy says , I'm in a black thermal and grey sweats and she's in her help kitty onesie, I swear sometimes she's a five year old . Thump ! "Ahhhh" we both scream "oh my god someone's upstairs" Cassidy whispers "should we call the cops ?" I say "you should check it out , maybe something just fell " she says "Cassidy I'm pregnant !" I say "so it's your house ! " She argues "I swear if I die I'm haunting your ass " I say and grab my mom's umbrella .

I creep up the stairs and look around the hall , nothing ,I check my mom's room, nothing ,the bathroom , nothing , the spare room , nothing , now my room ,nothing .

I sigh maybe it was just a book or something "boo" I don't think twice I just start swinging "it's me Jesus Selena it's me " I hear and  stop.

"Justin!?" I shriek and drop the umbrella "oww" he groans "why did you do that ? stupid " I scold rubbing my stomach "I was going to suprise you but then you went all ninja on me " he says.

"Sel , are you dead !?" Cassidy calls "no it was Justin's dumbass " I call she snickers and I hear the movie playing again "hey don't watch it with out me " I whine "sorry not sorry!"she calls , I roll my eyes still rubbing my stomach.

"Sooo....." Justin says "so ?" I say hmmm I'm hungry again I really want a pickle ! And ooh peanut butter yum "well I kinda wanted to ask you something" he says " well ask me because I really want to get a pickle and peanut butter " I say , he makes a face of disgust " that shit sounds gross " he says "when you're holding a tiny person we'll talk "I snap , he throws his hands up in surrender "sorry " he says.

"Well what did you come all way here to tell me ? " I say "willyoubemygirlfriend ?" Justin jumbles "what ?" I ask "I'm not good at this shit " he sighs I raise and eyebrow "what shit ?" I ask "this romantic shit " he mumbles "Will you Selena Marie Gomez be my Justin Drew McCanns girlfriend ?" He says oh my god "Yes !" I squeal "you will ?"

He sounds surprised "of course"I say he leans down and kisses me softly "I've never really had a girlfriend so bare with me if I suck at the whole boyfriend thing " he admits I nod " um I've never really had a boyfriend either so I guess we'll just go with what feels right ?" I say he smiles and nods .

"Jesus I thought you guys were off getting pregnant or something " Cassidy teases "you're offending my child " I joke "Sorry baby" she says "it's okay " I grin , she rolls her eyes " I was talking to that baby" she points at my stomach "you guys are so weird " Justin mumbles "we know " we say in unision .

"Justin stop !" Cassidy squeals , I watch in amusement as Cassidy tries to snatch Justin's phone , he snapped a picture of her in her onesie and threatened to send it to Jason "Selena ! Help me you're supposed to be my best friend " she whines "I am your Bestfriend but my baby child is sleeping " I shrug "no its not " she whines "fine" I sigh "Justin Drew McCann delete that picture of Cassidy or I'll kick your ass " I warn "you kick my ass ? Please " he says I raise an eyebrow I see Cassidy grab his phone and mouth keep it up "you think just because I'm pregnant I can't take you ?" I question he gulps "No no it- I didn't say that " he says "haha I deleted it !" Cassidy squeals and high fives me "that was cold baby" he says I wink "As ice" I say .

A/N:should I continue ?