Chapter 8 : I trust you

Selena's POV

Lately I've been spending a lot of time with Justin ,  I miss him all the time ,  when he's not around all I do is lay in bed thinking of him, clingy girlfriend move I know but I can't help it  .

I went from being a somewhat frigid bitch to one of those girls who gushes over her boyfriend all day , I'm sick of myself .

I hear giggling, and the door slamming "shhh Selena's sleeping" I hear my mom say .

I rub my stomach and frown , why ? Why can't she be how she was when she first found out ? Why can't she actually act like a normal parent ? Why can't my dad love me ? My life is 50 shades of fucked up and I'll make damn sure my kids life won't be , he or she will grow up happy , no fighting or confusion, just love and security at least I pray for that .

I shift uncomfortably I'm so tired , and uncomfortable it's annoying , I sigh and rub my stomach "why do you hate me ?" I ask my baby , I grab my phone and go on Instagram and snapchat then check the time , it's Friday well technically Saturday . boredly I take a picture on Snapchat and post it .

PapiJ:Go to sleep

PapiJ:Go to sleep

Me: PapiJ ? And I can't sleep 😭

PapiJ:I know sick right ? And why ?

Me : as you can imagine I'm rolling my eyes right now , and  I'm uncomfortable

PapiJ: I knew you would 😂 and my poor baby

Me:shut up 😂😂 and trueeee I miss you !

PapiJ: awww I miss you too

Me: probably not but okay 🤔

PapiJ: I do !🙄

Me:anyway I'm tired now thank you goodnight

PapiPapiJ: Good night princess 👑

I groan and rub my eyes , I check the time it's 2 pm , oh shit I've been asleep all day , I don't feel very good either ,  I'm just gonna go back to sleep, in other words  LAZY DAY !

I wake up , and it's already dark out I hear laughing and assume it's My mom and her stupid boyfriend , I hop in the shower and freshen up , I put on some sweats and a white long sleeve and just great it shows my stomach , I hate being fat but my babys worth it .

I walk downstairs and surprise ! no one's home 'Sleeping over at Manny's,  Casserole in the oven , love you' "yeah yeah same Bullshit I've heard before" I roll my eyes as I hear the door unlock "Did you forget something ?" I call "No but you did , you forgot to call me or at least answer my calls ? where you been all day ?" Its Justin "I've been asleep all day ,  and how'd you get in here ?" I say "your mom let me in " he shrugs "Oh okay " I say as walk towards him , somethings off about his smell but I don't say anything .

I hug him and he hugs back "I missed you today " Justin says and kisses me softly "ditto" I smile "ooh but I'm really hungry " I say and pull away he laughs .

After a plate of Casserole and my latest favorite pickle with peanut butter , Justin and I watch a movie together and talk a bit , something seems to be irritating him but he won't say it .

"Okay what is it ?" I say finally having enough "what ?" He says "What's bugging you ?" I say "What do you mean ?" He says (A/N:DON'T YOU DARE START WITH ME) "You seem off " I shrug he gulps "please don't kill me after I tell you " he says I nod nervously " I m-my ex came back into town " he stops and looks at me I sigh and put my head in my hands I see were this is going "I thought you never had a girlfriend ?" I question "I don't consider her my ex because I'd like to pretend she doesn't exist and it was a really long time ago " he sighs "anyway she came into town and came to my house earlier " he sighs "If you're here to tell me you cheated save it we're done " I sigh and stand up "no baby wait " he calls he stands up and come towards me "let me finish" he says I nod he sits down putting me on his lap "well she came to my house telling me she loves me and she wants to get back together and I told her no that I care about you and she kissed me " he stops I sigh covering my face with my hands "did you kiss back ?" I ask "No " he says I can't tell if he's lying or telling the truth "okay I trust you " I say "really ?" He asks suprised "yes" I say he hugs me in a gentle yet firm way .

"Stay with me " I whisper "what about your mom ?" He asks "she's sleeping over at her boyfriends house" I shrug "does she do that alot ?" He asks "since I was a kid " I shrug "All the more reason for you to move in " he sighs "I know I've been thinking alot about it " I admit "Come on my mom already said you can sleep in my room " he says wriggling his eyebrows I roll my eyes "You're such a perve " I groan "yes but I'm your perve" he says pecking my lips .