Chapter 18 : I can't

Wrote this when I still had Jelena feels .... I need to get those feels back I'm lacking inspiration stay loyal I'll be back in like a week or two or whenever I get my feels back ......sorry

Selena's POV
"Oww son of bitch !" I shout falling back onto the bed "Sele-" Justin began "Shut the fuck up !" I say annoyed this shit hurts so bad "Fuck !" I shout grabbing his hand and squeezing it "Fuck these contractions " I cry "Selena just breath princess " Justin says "Shut up this is your fault " I sob.

"Get this thing out !" I cry Jason snickers "Its not funny you little shit !" Pattie scolds "hijo de tu puta madre " I say "Por que ay Dios por que ?" I ask "Yooo she sounds like she's worshipping Satan or something " Jason says "Jason get out !" Pattie says "en el nombre de El padre El h-" I began "She's already praying in Spanish wow " I see Cassidy by the door way , I fall back groaning this is going to be a long fucking night .

Soon doctors and nurses are rushing into my temporary room lifting my feet and giving me instructions.

"Okay Selena we're gonna need you to push on my count " Doctor Doyle says I nod "1..2.....3 push!" He says I push hard but nothing happens "1...2.....3 push !" I squeeze Justins hand and push hard nothing,   I fall back onto the bed " I can't do this !" I cry "Yes you can baby just push " Justin says pushing hair out of my face "No I can't I can't !" I sob "It hurts !" I cry.

" Selena listen to me you are going to push out my grand baby out now or so help me I will take that baby out myself  !" Pattie says scaring the shit out of me I nod and look at Justin he looks so funny in these medical clothes I start laughing "You look so dumb " I laugh he chuckles and kisses my forehead "Shut up let's get my daughter out yeah ?" He says I sniffle and nod .

Rosalia Grace McCann
7.3 pounds
19 inches

She is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen , she has the most adorable cheeks I've ever seen , I'm so tired but I can't stop looking at her .

"Babe let me take her you look exhausted" Justin says I laugh and nod ,I carefully pass her to Justin and lay back , Justin looks at her with such admiration almost as much as me almost .

"How was she ?" I hear a familiar voice ask ... but it can't be "It was tough for her but she did it " I hear Justin say

I'm so sore I groan in pain and sit up "Where is she ?" I say rubbing my head "Next to you asleep , your grandpa came and ....someone else " Justin says I rub my eyes and look up my heart almost stopped at the sight of my mother

"Justin what is she doing here ? " I say "she's your mother Selena " Justin says I shake my head "Get out " I say "Sel-" she began "No get out , both of you " I hiss looking out the window , Justin sighs and walks out Maria following behind him.

I can't believe he brought her here after everything she put me through , that asshole how dare he ? I'm probably overreacting but I just gave birth and the woman that's supposed to be my mother shows up after months of abandonment and pain .

I hiss in pain , I'm so sore it hurts I feel something wet between my legs and then the machines start beeping waking up Rosalia then doctors burst through the door they start wheeling her out "No give me my baby !" I cry "Selena you need to calm down " The doctor says "No let me in !" Justin shouts and I start feeling very tired "Please just give me m-" then my world goes black .

"Selena you need to wake up they need you " I see a bright light but nobodies here "Come on its time to wake up " The voice chants I start running towards the light and everything turns black .

Beep ....beep......Beep "Shut that shit off " I groan not opening my eyes , I hear a chuckle and sit up only to be met by pain I wince "fuck" I curse "You should lay down " next to me is Justin "What happend ?" I look around the room "my baby ! Oh my god where is she ?" I say trying to disconnect myself from the tubes "Stop Selena stop this is what got you here in the first place Justin sighs "Where am I ? " I ask "ICU" Justin says my eyes widen "What happened ?" I ask "You lost too much blood you started stressing yourself out too much " he says I sigh and fall back onto the bed "Why did you bring her here ?" I ask turning away from him "Because she's your mom no matter what Selena ,she deserves to be here " he says "That's not your decision to make " I snap "she's my baby too so if I feel like her grandmother deserves to be here , she'll be here " he hisses "Just keep her away from me and for the time being get the fuck out " I hiss back .

"Selena " my grandpa says "Pa !" I cheer as he walks over to my bed and hugs me "How ya doing Sweetheart ?" He asks "Better but I really want a shower " I smile "That's great news , Selly you scared me " he sighs "I'm sorry " I say pouting "ayy Dios mio , what are we gonna do with you ?" He says I laugh and shrug "Your moms here " he says I nod " I know" I say "Do you want to see her ?" He asks I shake my head "Nope" I say he gives me a half smile and nods "So do you want to see your daughter?" He asks I nod "please" I say .