Chapter 11 : Blessed

Selena's POV

When we get to Justin's house Jason puts all my bags inside , and Justin hugs me "Are you okay ?" He asks worriedly I shake my head "No but I will be " I sigh he kisses my forehead "Come on let's go inside " He too sighs wrapping his arm around my shoulder .

Pattie automatically hugged me and said she was so happy I decided to take up her offer to stay with them , I just plastered a fake smile and nodded telling her I was happy to be here , which I actually am .

I turned my phone on and saw alot of missed calls from my "mom " , I can't believe she tried to send me with someone who put his hands on me while I'm pregnant ! What kind of mother does that ? She's insane , I guess she really did give up on me .

I showered and changed into some shorts and an oversized shirt ,  I'm tired and today was a long day , I yawn and lay down on Justin's bed,  Pattie said since I'm pregnant with his child after all I can sleep in his room but no sex at least while she's here , I blushed and Justin just laughed saying "No promises" little shit .

Around 9 pm I felt the bed sink and I was already half asleep so I didn't bother opening my eyes since I know it's Justin , I felt his hands rub on my belly I smile with my eyes closed , my back is towards him so he can't see me smiling "I love you beautiful" He whispers , did he just say he loves me !? I want to say it back but I should wait , I want to make it romantic when I tell him .

My mind is already racing with ideas I know it should be the other way around but Justin is special , he's my first love and I want to let him know how loved he is , sometimes. I feel like nobody tells him just how special he is ,  I'm going to show him how special he is to me and everyone , I'm gonna make him feel like the only boy on the world and tell him how blessed I am to have him in my life , I know he feels guilty for not being there the first month of the pregnancy but I'm gonna show him that I don't care. even if I did because I love him,  I want to see him smile , I want to see him laugh even if it's just with me  because Justin Drew McCann Is the Love of my life  , I don't care if it took me and my mother fighting for me to realize it because at least I realized it before it was too late .

"When I die fuck it I want to go to hell because I'm a pie-" I groan "Fuck you Biggie " I say I hear a snicker and my eyes flutter open I sit up and rub my eyes I turn off my alarm and look to where Justin is staring at me shirtless "Nice song " He says I give him a kiss then get up "Fuck my life " I say thinking about having to go to school , I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth I throw my hair into a ponytail and apply some makeup then I go back into the room where Justin is sitting on the bed already ready "How the fuck did you get ready that fast ?" I say "Boys get ready faster " he shrugs I shake my head and grab a pair of jeans and a T-shirt .

"Turn around " I tell Justin he rolls his eyes "Really ? We've had sex before " he says "Clearly " I say pointing at my stomach "Ugh whatever but if you get a boner it's not my fault " I say and take off my shirt "Did your boobs get bigger ?" He asks , I shrug putting my T-shirt on "Probably" I mutter and take off my shorts replacing them with the jeans "Fuck I should've turned around" Justin grumbles I snicker "told you " I say .

I hear my phone go off , as I slip on some socks I reach for it but Justin grabs it and answers it "Hello" Justin says sounding annoyed "Her boyfriend a.k.a baby daddy who dis?" He says once the person answers his eyes widen and he passes me the phone .

"Hello ?" I say "Hey Selly belly" when I realize who it is I smile "Holy shit " I say "nice language" My grandpa says "Sorry grandpa " I mumble Justin Snickers and I shoot him a glare "I heard about what your mother did " he says I sigh putting my head down "Who told you ?" I sigh " she did and I don't like hearing hearing almost five months later that my granddaughter is pregnant "  he scolds as I start putting my shoe's on "I didn't know how to tell you " I admit frowning "I'm not disappointed in you if that's what you're thinking " he says "but I bet you're not proud of me either and I understand that , I want to say I made a very stupid mistake but I can't " I say smiling at my stomach "I'm proud of you darling and I'm coming down to see you during your Summer break , along with half of the family so tell your boyfriend to be prepared for a couple guest , your cousin Jay Jay wants to beat his ass " my eyes widen "No no tell Jay Jay if he hurts my baby I'll kick his ass " I say Justin chuckles blowing me a kiss I send one back "Big talk for a small girl he's a beast compared to you " my grandpa teases "Hey ! I'm not that little " I pout and check the time ,  shit it's time to leave "Okay Selly whatever helps you sleep " he says "You're so mean Grandpa " I groan "I'm honest not mean " he corrects I roll my eyes "Okay anyway I have to go to school now but please please please call me " I say he chuckles "of course babygirl have a good day I love you " he says I smile "Love you too Grandpa bye " I say and hang up .

"Sooo what'd you guys talk about ?" Justin says as we drive to school "Nosey" I tease he rolls his eyes "Tell us !" Jason whines "another one " I grumble "anyway you Justin Drew McCann should be prepared for some buff angry cousins " I say "I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna be scared " he says "I'll watch you eat your words " I say he snickers "Baby I'm a gangsta nothing scares me "he says I roll my eyes,  Cocky bastard .