Chapter 20: Crazy In Love

A/N: WHERES MY BABY ? WE HAVEN'T SEEN HER IN LIKE A WEEK I NEED TO SEE HER BEAUTIFUL SMILE AGAIN ! also I love him but Justin has disappointed me greatly.

Edited this chapter for sequel  purposes , sorry .

5 month's later

Selena's POV

"I can't believe I had my baby 5 months ago " I say touching Rosalias soft face "she's a beautiful kid "Jason says "I'm pretty sure she takes after me " He adds , I roll my eyes then begin to feel a little nauseous .

"Um I'm pretty sure she takes after Justin , and she's a girl dumbass" Cassidy says "Well me and Justin are twins so she basically takes after me " He smirks "Selena didn't fuck you though so how would she look like you if you're not the father ? " Cassidy says.

" First of all Ew me and Sel will never happen , I mean you're beautiful  and all but you're like that annoying little sister I never wanted until you came  " He says "agreed " I say shuddering at the thought "Second of all me and Justin look exactly alike , well except for my eyes which Rosalia has , but other than that we look exactly alike so if she looks like Justin she looks like me " Jason smirks I snicker and watch them argue in amusement .

( Jelena baby in the STORY. I don't know her ,or her real parents ,cute kid though. 😊😊😊)

669 likes ❤ 370 comments 💬SelenaGomez : Princess is sick 👑😍💞

SelenaGomez : Princess is sick 👑😍💞

Francesca: Mi bebe ! 💓😍

Chloeluv: She's so adorable !

Bella_is_queen: OMG this baby is prettier than me ! 😍😍😍😍

Jasonkills: LOL my niece got more girls than me but it's cause she cute though

Casiiiii: My Lil beauty queen ! 💝 and @Jasonkills she better !

SelenaGomez: Thanks girls ! 😘 And lol @Jasonkills Better hope you don't catch @Casiiiii hands 😂😂

JustinMcCann: my princess !

" So Selena have you decided if you want to go back to school yet ?" Cassidy asks,  I sigh  "I want to but I don't want to leave her alone , Cass she's my whole world and I just feel like if I leave her by herself I won't be a good mom " I admit "Sel independent study is okay for now but eventually you're gonna have to let her grow , you're far from a bad mom in fact you're a perfect mother , she won't be by herself you'll have people helping you " she says I nod "I'll think about it " I say she nods thankfully not pushing harder on the subject .