Eternal Story

Every story has a beginning and an end.

But what if every book you read was in the middle of a huge story that somehow connected all of them.

Say there are organic objects that are created and they appear on the planet and then are past down through each set of generations. The objects being in the perfect place at a the perfect time. Thus the string of fate unweaves leading down to the birth of this object.

This object can be used for good or evil.

However what if the object was created meant to be evil or vise versa.

That is not the case, no object is evil or good at first. It is influenced by actions and events. But are these events and actions coincidental or were they meant to happen. As if fate created an object just so it could be manipulated to make chain reactions happen. Whether the reaction or event is bad or good.

For example, a sword is forged. The person wielding could used to kill or protect. So the following could happen. The person could become a knight and fight along side the king or take the throne after going against his leader. Now depending on various circumstances the person could use it for good or evil.

But what defines good and what defines bad.

The person could always see a good situation. Hence why fate takes the reins and does what was expected. The circumstances don't change and neither does the action so it always inevitable.

So if the object landed in supposably bad hand and was turned "evil" then what would the effect have on someone if someone good got in control of it. Would they be controlled by the evil object or conquer it.

By all ties of fate.

It all depends on the person's intentions or views.

Due to the views not changing fate doesn't change.

It bends to its holder.