The Names 'Kelsey'

I'm trying to get Niall to follow me on @realcraicalaic mines @Cheeckbar. Follow plz. Ty

Vote Comment Like Share

~Ruqiyyah

__________________________

Emily's POV

At the moment we are sitting in the living room with the boys. Louis told them everything when we went upstairs and everyone is just furious. If looks could kill harry and the slut would be ten feet under. Dead. That's when harry and 'her' walked in. All the boys gave him a death glare and he looked as if he's seen a ghost. Louis began to speek.

"Who is she? Why did you bring her? What do you think you doing! WE KNOW EVERYTHING!" harry just stared at him then turned to me and turned back to the Boys.

"Her named Kelsey I can bring anyone I want it's not only your house. And what do you mean you know everything?"

"Oh wait you forgot that too?" liam spoke "The part from where you invited MY sister to Starbucks and then FORGOT about her making her leave eh? Do you remember that? Do you now? OR ARE YOU STUPID MAKING HER WALK 30 MINUTES HOME!" Liam was fuming and I was worried because he looked like he could shread Harry's head to pieces.

Kelsey just gave me a glare and a dirty look. I gave her one back making her turn around. 1-0 For Ems. I try to hold my smirk in as is Louis seeing as he's seen what just happened. We looked away from eachother to stop for bursting in to fits of laughter.

"Whats so funny?" Harry snaps. Oops caught. Me and louis look at eachother were both red in the faces. That'd it we can't hold it in anymore. We burst into fits rolling around and I bang my head on the table while Louis trips over his OWN feet!

All the boys looked at is confused.

"I.......Wa.....Cant..No....Louis!" I scream making us laugh harder. After 5 minutes of trying to calm down we explain everything and the boys except harry and her are on the floor and yet again. Were all rolling on the floor like crazy people on fire. Harry and Kelsey just look at us pissed off and march upstairs to Harry's room.

~

Me and the boys were watching a movie. It was 19:00 what are they doing up there? I decide to go to the toilet. As I'm walking the power cut goes of. Ok I'm scared.

"EEEERRRRRRRK" I hear Louis scream.

"Im the one meant to be screaming I'm alone in the dark, upstairs..in the dark..alone....ARRRRRGHJJJHHHHHHH." I hear the boys laugh and I run into the closest thing which was a door. I turn the knob and run inside shutting the door panting. At that moment the light go on and you'll never guess what.

Harry and her

naked

in bed.

"AHHHH MY EYES MY POOR EYES HELP I CANT SEE STOP ITS DARK YOU MADE ME BLIND IDIOTS" The boys run inside and Louis had the same reaction. We were both scarred for life.

"Louis stay with me forever so I don't remember this bad memory alone?"

"Yea me too" He sniffs. We felt our hands being dragged and soon we opened our eyes to be in the living room.

"Well that was.....Weird" I said eyes wide.

"You should've your faces though!" Niall laughed. I smiled at him. His laugh is so cute. His smile is so...aahh...whhhaaat? Did.I.just.say? I need to snap.out of it. why's Louis fingers clicking in my face. oops I was staring at niall. *Mental facepalm*

I blush and turn to look at Louis. He notices me blushing and that's when I regret looking at him.

"EMILY IS BLUSHING!" Everyone turns to look at me and are laughing except niall who is blushing too. At that time we hear thuds and heals comimg from the stairs. we all turned around to be met with the two humans. No, not human BEINGS.

"Everyone meet my new girlfriend"

I whisper to Louis "I thought she was his one night stand" I say smirking Louis whispers this to the others and we are red in the faces. Zayn fidgets around in his chair niall turns around to face the window. Louis runs to the toilet and flushes it. I can just about hear his laughs. And liam has a pillow buried in his face while i take deep breaths.

We stay like this until we hear the door close louis runs out the toilet and we all burst out laughing until harry comes in staring at us with hate. This was the funniest day ever.

~

Me and niall and louis are in the kitchen eating lucky charms.

"I lof dese shtuff" Niall say with his mouth full pointing at his bowl. We both nod finish our bowls.

"Night guys! I'm knackered" I say. (Sorry it's an English word it means tired.)

I yawn as they nod and I walk away up to my room. When I get there I change into my PJ's and hop in bed putting my earphones in. I go on my iPod and play 'Sleeping sirens If you cant hang' Slowly drifting off to sleep.

_______________________________

EMIALL!

I actually laughed in this chapter weird right?

Vote Comment Lime Share

~Ruqiyyah