The date

Who remembers Ndubz aha. Wouldn't you Wouldn't You!
~Ruqiyyah

___________________________________

Nialls POV

I was in the kitchen thinking to myself about what..you know just happened minutes ago untill harry came in. I span around my chair to face him.

"Hey" He said. "Hi"

"So urm what happened today with you and Emily today..like.. like you know" He nervously scratched the back of his neck. I cocked my eyebrow at him. You know aha I have those skills to impress the ladies.

"Nothing..Why Do you ask" He ran a hand through his hair and mumbled just wondering then walked into the living. I wonder what he meant.

Emily's POV

Ive been thinking about the kiss all day and not paying attention to what Louis said.

"Huh, what? Heh? ugh, sorry lou it's just" How do I tell him this.

"Tell me em, but I do know you love Niall" I slapped his arm playfully and laughed. I breathed in and out and spoke "We Kissed" Louis stared at me. Then jamp up "YAYAYAYA EMILY GOT HER FIR-Shmph" Before he would've said anything I covered his mouth.

"Louis sit down! No one should know about this I trust you!" He sat himself down. "So what do I do? I'm scared if it meant nothing to him because it meant something to me" I looked down as Louis tilted ny chin up.

"Go talk to him, Now! go" He shooed me off while I pouted out of the room to the kitchen. I mean common he's always there. And I'm right. I slowly dragged myself towards him. He had some sort of box in his hand when he saw me he hid the box behind god back and smiled. I pretended to ignore seeing the box and sat next to him.

"I came here to like, you know..talk about...the kiss" I coughed awkwardly with a dry throat.

"Well..I..er..T-think..Like... Willyougoonadatewithme?" He blushed and looked down I slowly listened to his words and my eyes widened. Oh god he likes me!

"Of course!"I replied. "Oh it's ok you dont like m- WAIT! what? Really?  I liked you the moment I saw you!" We both hugged then he broke the hug and I looked at him confused.

"Be ready by 7:30 dress in what you fancy" he kissed my cheek and left the kitchen leaving me blushing like madness. Until Louis came "I knew it he asked you Yay!" He ran over and hugged me. Now I need to dress up. But need help..

__________________________

Bonfire night in 2 Days.OMG SOML EAS AMAZING UTUBE IS CONFUZZLED GUYS WE GOT MORE VIEWS KEPP WORKING :*

~Ruqiyyah