The Date 2

Ya I stole my phone back

____________________________

Emily's POV

I walked upstairs to liams room because thats where him and Danielle are. *Knock Knock* "Can I come in?" No one replies so I just barge in to the thing i promised never to see again.

Liam and dani making out. I screamed Soo hard I couldn't hear them telling me to shush. That's when the rest came running to liam room.

"What's with all the shouting?" I slowly turned around to meet Harry's face.

"They. Were. Making. Out" They all just laughed while dani and liam blushed hard Aw.

"Ok lets just forget what happened ok?" Liam said "What did you want anyway em?"

"I wanted to talk to el and dani" I smiled innocently as the others looked at me curiously. I walked out the room with dani and El following behind. When I got to my room I told them what happened and they went their seperate ways before you can even say 'Hi'. Dani got the straightner and make up and el got a dress.

"Ok lets get to work.

~After makeup, dragging hair, blindfold, dresses, mirrors breaking later~

"Oh god Eehhh I can't wait look at my creation..its way better than el's"

El gasped. "No it isnt! Your make up creation looks Like a kid made mudpie on her face!" Uhhh thanks? Now they made me ugly!

"Doofis" Dani smirked.

"Twat"

"Toad"

"Carrot"

"Spoon"

God they are so annoying at times. "Girls! Shuttup I wanna see" They took the blindfold off and I saw a totally different hawt girl on the mirror. That cannot be me. I was wearing a red dress with a see-through layer and a shiny hem with an infinity necklace and pearls on my ears. My hair was straightned with a red ribbon clipped on the side with a bit of my front hair pulled into it. I started doing crazy things and the mirror Coppied proving it's me.

"I think shes gone mental.."

"I heard that dani!" I heard a knock at the door shouting to come down. I slowly turned the door nob and walked to the stairs. On each step my heart raced. That's when I realised there were no more steps. I opened the living room door and there he was. I think my chest will explode because infront of me I saw the cutest boy I want to be with all my life. Niall.

He stood staring for a minute with his mouth wide open "You look absolutely beautiful" He smiled.

"You Dont look so bad yourself" I smiled back. He took my hand and led me out the door to his car."Here wear this blindfold" Aw. "Do I have to?". "Yes" He put the blindfold on me and gently placed me in the passenger sear (When I say placed I mean that he picked me up cute eh?)

He went to the drivers seat and started driving to god knows where. "Where are we going?"

"I'm not telling" I can feel the smirk crawling on his face. "Please tell me! Are we there yet".

"Wait.....And were here!" Finally! I felt his warm hands pick me up and place me on a hard concrete floor. We were moving. "If I fall and break a leg you won't live longer" He chuckled and said "Don't worry you won't love" oh his strong Irish voice. What more do i want.I felt him kiss my cheek. "Okay were here". He took My blind fold of and I gasped at the view surrounding me. It was a park with a picnic basket and rug under a beautiful blossom tree with fairy lights around. The rest of the park was a field filled with candles. The sky was a beautiful bold blue shining. "Niall this Is amazing! Ho-How did you do this? I mean wha-" Niall interrupted me with a passionate kiss and tapped his nose.

~

"Haha niall!" I whined and slapped his arm. Right now we were laughing about telling eachother jokes. We already ate a feast and I'm FULL but  doubt Nialler is.

The Sun was about to set as Niall sat leaning on the tree with me between his legs. The sun set with a whole load of colours swished in the sky. The bright sun began to fade as I began to fall asleep.

Like I said, what more could I ask for?

______________________

Happy that I updated eh?