The Kiss

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

~Ruqiyyah

________________________________

Emily's POV

"Niall? what are you doing here? Are the boys here? I thought you were at an interview." Niall just smiled. "We finished the interview they just went out with their girlfriends and harrys with you know who" He rolls his eyes. Haha. Well I guess it's us alone....

"Haha well I was gonna have a lazy day. Wanna join?" He took a moment to think. "Only if it includes food!" he finally spoke. I just laughed at him and pointed to the stash of food. His eyes grew wide and he grabbed all the food and ran off.

"HEY! Give the food back!" I laughed while chasing him. I found him in the livingroom placing the food on the table. I just cocked my eyebrow and went to the DVD player. "What shall we watch?" I looked through a bunch of movies and found the perfect one. Cloudy with a chance of meatballs.

"How about this one?" I waved the movie in his face and he agreed. "Ok lemme get out of these clothes into comfortable ones"

"Ok I'll get the blankets" We both ran upstairs and took our ways. I went into the walk-in-wardrobe and got out maroon sweats and a grey tank top. I slipped on my slippers and tied my hair into messy bun. I walked out the room to be met with Niall and a bunch of duvets. He looked like he was going to keep walm in Antarctica.

"Urm Niall do we really need that much?" He just nodded and walked downstairs.

~

"Don't go down you'll get a rash!" I shouted at the TV but niall just laughed at me. We were cuddled on the sofa with my head on his shoulder. "What?" I turned to face him and our face were inches apart. He looked at my lips.while I looked at his.

Next thing you know we are moving closer and closer.

Smash.

It was passionate not rough. Fireworks and sparks light inside my body following with butterflies and hints of heat. We were full on making out. I never wanted this to stop I wanted it to carry on forever and ever.

He carressed my cheak while I played with his soft hair. He seemed to like it do I grabbed it more. That's when I heard a car door slam and voices with laughing. I ran and peeked through the curtain. Its the boys and their girlfriends. Niall was red in the face which made me heat more.

I ran to the couch and played the movie pretending to fall asleep niall. He did the same thing. We heard a key ring slide out and the door slam. Footsteps came closer with laughs. That's when we heard silence.

"Awwwwwww Picture time!" I knew that was Louis voice. I heard a snap and he spoke again. "This is so cute and going on Twitter!" Oh no. People will send me hate I know it. Hell is about to begin. I heard nialls soft Irish voice "What's dis aller bout'" He slowly rose up from his fake sleep making me rise up. I rubbed my eyes and Louis shoved his phone in our faces.

"This!" It was a photo of me and niall cuddled up on the sofa. I quickly got my phone and saw my mentions were full of hate but there were some nice comments.

Oh God.

___________________________

"I wanna put it on my record I want everyone to know now"- Magic

Well looks like they know!
~Ruqiyyah