Reunite

GUESS WHUTT I'm updating ya u heard.

I have 20 reads *cheers* and 2 votes thank you so much its Only my first book.

I don't know what to do.. i love you guys so much THANK YOU i dedicate this chapter to my 2 favorite cousins Bedria and Muna love you guys XOXOXOXO mua.

____________________________

Emily's POV

Ugh why is my eyes not opening up. OPEN UP YOU IDIOTS. I tried to pry them open but this bed is soo comfy and soo mmm cuddly. Then i fell asleep again into a dream..

but then...

it turned into...a

Nightmare

*Dream*

i was walking to school and all i saw were kids playing around with eachother while i was lonely, bullied and hurt, what did i ever do to get this. An idea popped into my mind but no i cant they'll find me, or maybe if i run fast enugh they wont. Okay this is my only chance. I ran The oppisite direction or school, i ran soo hard i came to an abandoned street i have never seen before i ran past. I ran and ran and ran i then saw a field with grass and trees and benchs.A Park. i walked towards it untill i saw a figure walking towards me. I gasped and tried to run but the mans hand was gripped around my waist. i tried to wriggle away but i only made it worse he dragged my hair and threw me across the floor. The mans face came towards mine and then i realised...                                                                                   it was him....                                                                                                                                   it was 'dad'                                                                                                                                     he just laughed at my face and said "So you try to get away, eh? Haha well just wait for your punishment till we get home" he had a smug look on his face.

_______________________________--

I woke up breathing hard, i touched my forehead and saw i was sweating then i rested my forehead only to pop back up and see people staring at me in awe. why the hell are they staring at me, urh might as well just stare at them back...as we were staring at eachother one came and ran to me giving me a big hug...WHAAAAAAAAT?!

"urm who are you..and why are you hugging me?"

This stranger just kept on hugging me..seriously?

"It's me liam im your brother"

He looked at me with teary eyes. My eyes widened, was he really my brother? i wont risk hugging him back...maybe because i barely even know him. Then at that moment my thoughts were interupted by 4 boys crashing into the room..they kinda looked like one dimention? no one...dissection? Oh well i dnt even know them i only hear girls going on about them so i searched their names. I dont think i can remember but thing it was Niel? Zach? Lewis? Henry? and now i know his name, Liam. i werent really suprised since 1. I didnt know them 2.im not a fan soooo.

"LiLi" they all chorused together, then their gaze landed n my and a smile formed on each of their lips. before i can even count to 1 i was engulfed in a hug.

"U-urm..i c-cant bre-eath" i squeeked.

"Guys Let her go she cant breathe" liam demanded. All the boys let go and i wasthrown with questions.

how are you? (stupid question)

Are you okay?

Are you hurt?

Where did you live

Were you held hostage

Did they Hurt you

"Enough!!" i bellowed. Really? i dont even know them and they start throwing questions at me.

"Okay, im Harry"

"im Louis"

"Im Zayn"

" And im Niall"

"okay cool" i replied back at them.

_______________________________________________

A/N

Okay! so thats my update what do you think of it comment thank you i love you all

AND BEDRIA AND MUNA COMMENT BITCHES I DECIATED THIS TO YOU SOOOO GOOD lavh chu guys miss u..if your wondering I live in the UK, Bedria lives in the USA and Muna lives in Sweden.

":3

~Ruqiyyah