He's Back To Hurt Me Again

YAYAYA YOU SAW GET CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY  BECAUSE i.I.I.mmm UPDATING.

Sorry I havnt updated.Its not my fault...

BLAME SCHOOL. Gah now we have that sorted ^.^ like comment blah blah all that stuff...I have a wedgie...ANYWAY GET READING.

~Ruqiyyah

__________________________________

We were having fun and chatting around. This is what I'm meant to feel instead of the prison house.

Then niall came walking over to me.

"Hey" he greeted me

"Oh..Hey" I smiled at him then suddenly my feet became interesting.

"Well I came to tell you were gonna play truth or dare" He smiled back at me.

"Okie dokie I'll be back" As I ran off up to my room and got a new sweater out. I took all my clothes off and examined my full body in the mirror.

I'm ugly

Hopeless

Fat

I quickly changed into a sweater and matching sweats. Then I ran downstairs to the rest of the guys. Ooooo they don't know what's coming up for them....I'm badass at truth or dare..Evil face

"I START!" Louis shouted in my ear.

I swear um about to fudging smash that boys face.I gave him a glare. He glared back.

"Oh so now it's a glaring competition? ITS ON"

We glared at eachother for 2 secs until daddy direction (yes I searched more about them) stopped us and said.

"Stop being childish and lets get on the game"

Louis then screamed on my ear AGAIN."I START!"

"That's it" I jamp on him and bit his hand.

"OWWWWEEEE WTF LEEYUM HELP ME SHES EATING ME. AHH CANNIBAL." Louis screamed. Yep he sure is mental. The boys were laughing their heads of while rolling around on the floor. It actually looked quite funny.

I expected liam to come and stop us but images he grabbed Louis by the ankles which made Louis shriek and dragged him around the room. WOOP FOR LEEYUM XD.

"AEEEEEEKKKKKKKK" So unexpected he now screams like a girl...

"Urm Louis it's okay I'd your hiding the fact that you had a sex change because you still have thats girly laugh that you need to hide" I point at him. The boys try to hold their laughter and they all look red. Am I really that funny PSSHHHH nah.

I poked Louis then he poked back we kept on doing this continuously untill the doorbell Bell rang.

"I'll get that" I stood up and dragged myself across the room to the door in the hallway. Ugh who would interrupt me and Louis poking hour. GEES.

I open the door about to say 'what's up' but see someone I wanted to clear out of my mind. Someone I had soo much hatred on........

Oh boy what have I gotten myself into opening this door.....

__________________________________

sorry I yacht updated in a while its just school and scrappy things but PUAH THAT ASIDE for nooowww...

A/N

Ooooooo cliffhanger yep you heard just be ready.

*News Flash*

-Mr X is back!

- I am going to buy Where we are book for £7 CHEAP RIGHT WANNA KNOW WHY......

Bc..

It's

From

TESCO HA bet u didn't see that coming.

~Ruqiyyah