Shopping

Updating

________________________

*Next Day*

Me and the boys were at shopping at the moment buying clothes for the tour. I was Soo excited when i found out. I've always wanted to go to different countries. Explore different places. Different food. Different accent. I wanted somewhere-where I can be free and do whatever I want. And this was the right choice.

"Louuuiisss, I don't want to go" I really don't want to. It's all because of Louis stupid eyes spotting.that shop called Victoria secret. I didn't realise he's much of a perv. And all the boys agreed except liam of course. But after a few 'White' lies and adjustments. He agreed. YES! Agreed I say!

"Please? I'll give you whatever you want on tour whenever you need it" He shouldn't of said that. That was the most unthinkable but thinkable thing that cannot be back to unthinkable mistake! If you don't know what I mean. I love Oreos and eat them 24/7 so if you see where I'm getting at.....he'll be buying it for me every step we take! Mwaha feeling fresh and fine.

"Fine!" I put up a fake pout but inside I was feeling happy and evil about my Oreos and scared and self-conscious about these boys seeing my body.

They all cheered while we walked into the shop. Liam still felt unsure but went with it. Ugh! The boys threw me in a Changing room leaving me lying there confused. What are they up to now! Within seconds I felt a load of bikinis, bras and that thrown over the cutain and on me.

"Were not done babe!" I heard Niall shout while he ran with his voice fading.

Oh shit does life get any better?

___________________

Ima update more ;)

If u do either comment or.....dumnow