Chapter 3

Ryhdian's pov

He school day seemed to drag on longer than Rhydian remebered. And right after he and Maddy went into the woods behind the school, just to walk around.
"Ryhdian... is that you?" A familiar-ish voice caught his attention,"It is! It's been too long."

The outline of the person was visible as the stood, concealing themselves in the thicker area of the woods. When they stepped out it was clear that it was a girl, but much else wasn't because of the dark shadow that was cast over her face, but the jacket she was wearing gave her identity

"Alysha Graves!" Rhydian tackled her.

The last time he saw the blonde was three, maybe five, years ago. She hadn't changed much, personality wise, but her hair had darkened and she'd manage to get paler in that time.

"The one and only. Now get off me!" She laughed, squirming.

"You too know each other?" Maddy questioned, watching as he rolled off the girl and she sat up.

"Yeah," they answered at the same time.

Rhydian propped himself up in the leaves that had turned orange and fallen from the trees above. Rhydian was blinded, momentarily, by atleast twenty to fifteen leaves that were kicked in his face. Maddy and Alysha's laughing was defeating in the soundless quiet of the forest. He shoved her to the ground and Maddy was now hysterical at the surprised scream Alysha let out as she fell into a decent six pile of leaves he'd formed.

Now the only one left was Maddy and when Alysha came out of the daze she understood what must happened next. By the end of everything the three of them ended up laying on the ground leaves in their hair and clothing.