Chapter 4

Alysha's pov

She tripped. She wasn't sure how, but she did and ended up falling into a red haired girl that was approaching them. The girl violently shoved Alysha off of herself and Alysha rolled smack into a tree root that had ran above ground. Alysha wiped the blood off her face and from her nose. She started to turn and so did the other girl when Rhydian stepped in.

"Hey! That's enough!" Rhydian yelled, blocking Jana from Alysha's view.

"She-"

"I don't care. We're not doing this now." Rhydian said, "Maddy back me up."

Maddy had been glaring at Jana as well. Both of the girls looked ready to ripe her throat out and Rhydian knew Jana wouldn't back down; he couldn't control all three of them.

Maddy let out a growl, "I want my clothes back."

"Jana, you need to go!" Rhydian said moving to the right so that he could black Maddy too.

"I've been looking for you all day." Jana said.

"Jana. This isn't a game just go." Rhydian said, turning to face her.

She turned on her heels and started off. Alysha wiped more blood for her lip which ignited her anger all over again and she went to go after the Jana. Maddy grabbed one arm and Rhydian grabbed the other. If those two got in a fight and Jana went back to Alric. It was definitely a possibility he'd come back.

"Come on, Alysha, let's go back to mine." Maddy said tugging on her arm.