Chapter 23, Fighting Darkness

Lucy's Mind, Lucy's Pov Still, 

Everything was going pretty fast. Zeref and Loke were missing each other hits as I started thinking. "Do it Lucy" I heard a woman's voice. The woman from before, when Hades and Ultear attacked me in the temple. "I SUMMON THE CELESTIAL SPIRIT KING" I screamed making Zeref and Loke freeze, looking at me shocked as everything started shaking. With a blink of an eye he was standing in front of me. The Celestail Spirit King. "Old Friend" he voice echoed as he looked down at Loke. Loke went on his knee, bowing to the Celestail Spirit King.

"Celestail Spirit King" Loke whispered as Zeref just smirked, looking right at me. His stare was scaring me as Loke got back up, glaring at Zeref. Loke had a golden glow start to grow around him as I stayed behind the Celestail Spirit King. Confused and scared even. "Do not be scared of the darkness, it is your job to fight it with your light Princess Lucy Celestail Heartfilla" the Celestail Spirit King made me look up to see him staring at me. "Celestail?" I asked confused as he smiled at me. "It's your full name" he then answered.

I nodded with an 'o' face as I then turned my head to see Loke punching Zeref around the face sending him flying. "Use my gift Lucy" I heard the woman's voice once again. I looked around trying to see who was saying. Then I felt like I knew what to do......

"Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens...
All the stars, far and wide...
Show me thy appearance...
With such shine
Oh Tetrabiblos... 
I am the ruler of the stars...
Aspect become complete...
Open thy malevolent gate.
Oh 88 Stars of the heaven... 
Shine! 
Urano Metria!"

I chanted as a golden seal showed up under my feet. I pointed at Zeref as Loke smiled at me. "That's my Lucy" Loke nearly shouted as 8 small balls showed up around me glowing. They looked like the planets. They soon went flying at Zeref, each hit hurting him pretty bad. I felt weak as the last ball hit Zeref, sending him flying. When he landed he vanished. "You did it my Old Friend" Celestail Spirit King sounded happy as I felt myself black out. I-I just blacked out in my own mind..... W-what was going on?  This wasn't making any sense.

Meanwhile Natsu's Pov, 

E.N.D got the demon to retreat and clear the air from his fog. I was next to Lucy trying to wake her up but wasn't having any luck. "Natsu is she ok?" Mira shouted worried as the others rushed over. "I-I dunno" I answered worried and scared as Mira and Levy checked Lucy. "The demon?" Laxus asked looking as me as I looked at him. "He ran" I answered as the other dragons nodded. I watched as it started raining. "The demon was only a scout, it will be back with others for Lucy" Rogue then informed us as my hands turned into fist. 

"I will burn them to ash" I muttered coldly as the Levy got up. "Lucy's magic is very low she will be like this for awhile we better head back to Fairy Tail" Levy then looked at us. We all nodded as the other dragons headed to the camp to pack things up. I stayed by Lucy's side as Mira brought Storm over. "Keep her close Natsu" Mira whispered to me as I nodded. I picked Lucy up Bridal style and with the help with Mira got on Storm with Lucy. I kept her close to me as she was leaning on me. She looked a little pale as I got more worried about her.

We all headed off back toward Fairy Tail. We rode all the rest of the day and that night. Once the sun was up we all had a brake. Everyone but me was tired. I couldn't sleep until I knew Lucy was alright. I was sitting under a tree, holding Lucy close to me as I closed my eyes. I felt Lucy move a little making my eyes shot open as I looked her. She was waking up. She sat up holding her head. "W-what happened?" she asked in a whisper and then looked at me. I pulled her into a hug. She hugged back as I could tell she was very confused.

"The demon used a spell to knock you out with fog" I then answered her question as we pulled away from the hug. I placed a hand on her cheek as she looked at me a tad confused. "I-I mean after that I feel like something happened" Lucy replied as I kissed her forehead. "Nothing did, don't worry" I whispered as Lucy nodded. Her cheeks burning up a little. "LU YOUR AWAKE" I heard Levy shout as she and the other girls rushed over. Stealing Lucy from me, making me growl a little. Soon the other dragons walked over smiling at the girls.

"At lest she's alright hot head" Sting smiled at me as I rolled my eyes. I watched as Lucy laughed hugging the other girls. Her smiling made me smile. "Now we have all the dragons we can work on destroying the darkness holding the Kingdom" Mira then shouted as everyone else nodded. We all ate and then got back to travelling toward Fairy Tail Temple. Lucy had her head on my shoulder as she looked around smiling. I couldn't help but smile at her. "What?" Lucy asked looking at me. "Just admiring something beautiful" I answered as her cheeks went red.

I smirked a little as Lucy then kissed my cheek. I felt my own cheeks burn up as she giggled a little. "KAWAII" Yukino shouted excited making my cheeks get a little worse. I saw Lucy's do the same. Kagura just laughed at Yukino as I saw Sting and Rogue were staring at their mates. They was locked away from them for awhile. They must of been worried. "Soon as we get back to Fairy Tail us girls are having a group spa" Mira nearly shouted excited. Lucy looked a little confused as I nearly forgotten she used to be a slave.

"Lucy you will love it" Levy then giggled seeing Lucy's confused look. Lucy only nodded as I kissed her forehead. I was just so glad she was alright...