I Feel Bad....

LordyMin:
READ IT!!!!

BobCat:
I wouldn't recommend it. What if he gets mad?

Markiplier:
It could be something for you or shit like that. Dont look.

AnnoyedPhil:
Majority rules. Thanks:)

LordyMin:
It could have been FUNNY

BobCat:
Or something personal that he was embarrassed about, and he wouldn't trust
Phil ever again, and than it would be messed up because we just became friends and ruined his relationship.

Markiplier:
How do you type so fast?

AnnoyedPhil has changed his username to AmazingPhil

AmazingPhil:
:)

Markiplier:
Nice really prude username.;)

AmazingPhil:
Dan gave it to me ages ago>.<

BobCat:
Is his username like that?

AmazingPhil is forwarding a contact
Contact: Danisnotonfire

AmazingPhil:
I dunno if it rude or anything:/

LordyMin:
Its not rude, there rude. I like the usernames:)

Markiplier:
Shuddup Wade.
So I was wondering, what happened to Jack? Who misses there second day of class? Or even leaves early on the first?

AmazingPhil:
Ok leaving early, he didn't Dan got bullied, Jack found him, and he comforted him till end of day.(he told me in middle of my class)
Today, I dunno, no one's said much about it besides maybe last years, 'Busy on Tuesday' thing.

LordyMin:
You just know all the gossip don't ya?

AmazingPhil:
I get told everything, yes.

Markiplier:
Odd.....

AmazingPhil:
If you don't mind my asking, why?

Knock, knock.
I typed: I dunno just curious. Brb someone at door.
"Its open!"
Tim opened the door, and said:
"Mom says dinners ready."
I nodded.

I typed dinner, and send into my phone before heading down the stairs, and into the dinning room. My mom sat at the head of the table, with a plate to her left and right.

Her black hair was up in a loose bun, she had a white apron on over her office shirt, and black cackys.

Tim already had sat down at his seat. His hair was in its normal style, wich was were it all went to the back, reaching the bottom of his neck. His hair was brown. He had on his AOT shirt, along withsome blue jeans.

I sat down in my seat, thanking my mom for dinner, and beginning to eat. We were eating a japanese meal called kaarage. Its quite good. Especially since my mom didn't have a japanese shop at her finger tips.

"So Mark, how was your day?"
"Uhmm.... Normal I guess. I hung out with "the light of the school" along with Bob and Wade. Hes not all prude like most people are. He does know every gossip going around, from the cooler kids, and he know all the lower stacked gossip from his boyfriend, who he hasnt formally said it, but he never denyes haveing a relationship with him."
Tim chuckled,
"How is that normal? Your hanging out with the coolest kid. The teacher uses his work for all the examples."
"So you think hes in a relationship, but your just guessing? Thats quite rude."
"He is. Dans the only goth person who sits at the table. And from middle school rumours, the last time he was picked on, the guys popularity went from hero to zero in two days."
After the prolonged conversation, I finally got to leave, and went up to my room to relax.

It was nine thirty, ten minutes after I had layed down that I decided to get up and change into my pajamas. They were black basket ball shorts along with a pink arm langthed shirt.

I layed down again, covering up with the blanket, drifting into yet another, dreamless sleep.

JACKS P.O.V. 8 P.M.

I sat staring at the clock waiting for the only three who cared about me.
They were gonna be here any minute now and they wanted to make sure I was alive. Understandable.

They don't really care.

Then why would they come to see me.?

To make you think thay care so they don't seem like the guys who drove an insane person into suicide.

There not like that..

Yes. They. Are. Get that through your head!

My thoughts were interrupted by my name being yelled.

"Jaaaaaaack!"
"WhaAaAaAt?"

Felix came running to me and smiled stoping infront of me, Cry and Dan walking not to far behind.

"Hey Cry, Felix, Nd Dan."
"Your not dead!"

Felix cheered. Cry on the other hand face palmed while Dan looked down.
"Whats wrong Dan?"

"I think Phils mad cause I wouldn't tell him who I was texting, or where I was going.."

"You could have told him, but he would have to promise not to tell a sould."

"Thanks.."
He gave me an awkward hug, then pulled back. Cry just chuckled.

"Felix I don't think Jacks gonna kill himself. He promised on hats, aaand jackets.

OK SO THIS WAS WRITTEN BY ME! WHOS ME? WELL IM RESSIE221 OR RESSIE:)I WANTED TO HELP OUT SOMETIMES. SHE SAID SURE AND SHE HAD ME WRITE THIS CHAPTER!!!
SO YEA! I MIGHT DO A FEW MORE!:)
THIS ALL FOLLOWED HER PLOT, I JUST WROTE IT OUT, IN SCENARIO AND IN WRIGHTING:)))))
TELL ME WHAT YA THINK!
ALSO I WANT TO SAY KIRA VEGANCE IS COOL AS WELL LARISA SHOWED ME HER STORY AND I LIKED IT!
CHECK IT OUT AND BYEEEEEEEEEEE!
(sorry its short;))