Stories Untold?

Shh i didn't edit this sorry for mistakes. Ps. Would you like more chapters, more mistakes? Or less chapters, less mistakes? Eh. Enjoy!
Also I drew that picture in class by accident. Enjoy it:)

"Well.. Dans keeping the secret that Im out here and I asked him not to tell Phil cause I didnt want him to tell anyone!"

Jacks voice came out in a very quick pace, Mark having to go over it in his head to understand what he was saying. After around thirty seconds, he nodded, his mouth opening ajar before hesitating to speak.

"So.. Do you think you could trust Phil? He was so worried about what Dan was hiding.."

Marks voice had a very questioning hint to it, more to himself then for Jack.
Jack stared at his hands, considering.

"W-would he keep it a secret?"

Mark nodded, smilling a small bit.

"Phil could, I think hed just be more happy about knowing Dan isnt cheating on him. I could call him now if you like."

Jack shrugged.

"Just.. Dont say where I am. Ok?"

"Yea."

Jack didn't like it one bit. Now two people he didn't know very well knew he had hiden of in a forest, hiding from the cops. From his parents.

They seemed trust worthy, but Anti did aswell. Trust is hard to gain and hes going to tell someone. That.. Thats a new feat for him. Sharing his feeling instead of bottling them up. Thats not normal for Jack.

Mark had put his phone on speaker, so Jack could hear both ends of the conversation. There was shuffling, then what could only be asumed to be Phil.

"Mark you realise im in class right? What do ya need? And where are you? Wade and Bob have been looking for you."

Mark sent me a glance of questioning, to witch I just shrugged and mouthed why are you absent?

"Uh.. Family problems, but you know how you were worried about Dans pickiness with his phone?"

"Yeeees.... Why?"

He nudged me.

J;"Well umm so Im not home basicly and Dan agreed to keep it a secret, and since I told you, you have to keep it a secret to. I promise Dans just doing me a favor."

My voice didn't waver, but it wasnt to far off of monotone.
There was a small bit of silence, then a smack sound.

M;"Phil are... You alright?"

"Im so stupid! Why didn't I just trust him........"

M;"Hey its alright dude none of us knew."

J;"sorry for worrying you.."

"Nope no problem I just need to trust Dan. Umm I gotta go back to class... Ill uh talk to you later okay? Ill keep it a secret I promise."

M;" Alright enjoy."

"Oh yea. Toooooootally."