Meeting The "Neighbor"

Jacks P.O.V.
He deserved an explanation.
I know that.

"Thanks Mark.."

He didn't move. He was staring at something in the floor.

I looked to where he was staring.
He was crouched over Chica, and she was staring there to.

He was staring at the corners floor.

The red. stained. floor.

"M-M-mark... I-I-"

Before I stuttered my lies out, my torso had a tight grip. Mark had turned around, and he was hugging me. Tightly. He was hugging me. Hugging. Me.

My eyes leaked tears, no matter what I did. I cried onto his shoulder, until I could feel his shoulder being damp. I leaned my head back, tears still pouring down.

"What happened?"

His voice was clear. It didnt waver. It was demanding, but soft.

"I-I ran a-away.. A-and I d-dont want t-to go ba-back...""

He nodded his head, hugging me again. His eyes were closed, and he had a tight smile. I was probably annoying him. And for once, I knew that myself. No Anti.
Where is Anti?

Hes been gone for a while. Maybe hes leaving? No.. Never. He wouldn't.

Marks P.O.V.

My head was spinning. Things were.. Speaking to each other. I-I don't know what they were.. Or.. But they were... Talking..
Talking! Im not crazy right? No.. Im not. I-I Im not..

Yhw dluohs I tsurt uoy?

First, why do you talk so weird?

Ton ym tluaf. Mi sdrawkcab. Lead.

No. No. No. You need to switch your words!

Woh?

I was like that to! Just put energy in your throat.

Ko... Woh?

Just close your eyes and concentrate on your throat.

Is siht any better?

A little more power but this will work.

Who are they.... One... One of them was Anti. Atleast thats what he told the other voice. He did sound like Jack in a way..

SHUT UP! Stop talking! Thinking! Whatever the hell your doing stop it! Im trying to teach!

I dont know what to do..

Antis P.O.V.

Mark entered the store.. His eyes where deep and empty. He didn't act it but.. Something happened. Something that gave me a new friend.

I stared at Marks mocha eyes untill I jumped. To his brain.
I cant tease Jack but.. Maybe we can fuck up Mark. Whoever this we will be.