Pink string

Jack sat in the uncomfy waiting room chairs. Marks mom had to go, her other son needing her. She had another son? I don't know in all honesty. It has been a few hours, the sun had gone down, and the moon was beginning to poke over the horizon. As I began to doze off, the black haired lady came out.

"Oh his mother left?"

"Yeah sorry. Is he ok?"

"Yes. He's up as well. Do you want to see him?"

"Yes please."

She nodded, and I followed her through the halls. We entered a section called alcohol recovery. The name made me cringe. So there were a bunch of drunks here? Is that what every one presumes him to be? Fuck... And he's. Actually, how old is he? Did he even tell me? Ehh whatever. When we got to what I presume was his room we entered, and Mark was sitting up watching the tv. It was family guy, easily, Peter and Joe arguing about a theater.

He looked at me, as soon as the door opened and smiled. I sat down on the chair next to him. The nurse waved good bye, and left. Wait was she his doctor? I dunno.

"Fun?"

"Yes this bed is soooooo fun. They stuck tubes up my stomach and the stitched it up. It didn't even cut that deep did it?"

He pulled his shirt up a bit and sure enough there was a cut, clearly sown by medical string. It was bright pink.

"Did you ask for pink?"

He nodded, his cheeks going a crimson red.

"Pink has always been my favorite color. I didn't think it was gonna be that noticeable when they asked. I think it looks terrible, but at least its better."

"Can I touch it?"

"What?"

"Ive never seen stitches before. Never even thought about touching it."

"Uh sure I guess."

I DUNNO WHAT STITCHES FEEL LIKE

"And bye the way, I think they look cool. Pink is pretty. It reminds me of love."

Or children blood.

Oh haha wheres your friend? 

Asleep.

I rolloed my eyes, but looked back up to Mark.

"Did my mum leave my Phone?"

"Yea here."

I handed it to him, and he smiled opening it up and checking something. Then he handed me it.

"Im gonna go to sleep im tired. Wake me up for dinner please?"

I nodded, and he layed down smiling.

Is snooping bad?

I GOT MY NEW COMPUTER YAYO! MORE UPDATES AYAYAYYAYAYAYAYA

ok SO Was this good? Kira vengeance ended her second book and it was amazing. Will always recomend. ok so good bye luvs u