fifteen

POV: Riley

As he pulls our lips apart, I feel the need for more.

The heat between us was irresistible, I demanded this feeling to last. I slowly press my lips against his, forbidding to unlock our seal. His breath tasted of peppermint, tingling my mouth with every touch.

I roll on top of him with our hips riding one another. Luke lifts up his body to pull off my shirt. Thank God I was wearing one of my more expensive bras. It was black with lace trim, considered one of my more "sexier" items of clothing.

He begins to leave traces of kisses, starting from my chin down to my belly button. His lips felt so hot against my skin, a sensation so alluring. His lip ring added a texture so tempting that I never wanted this feeling to leave me.

Luke's hands began to grace the sides of my back, I could feel him reaching for my bra strap.

"Luke, I-I can't. I don't think I'm ready for this quite yet. I-I'm really sorry."

I was angry with myself. This moment was everything I have dreamed of experiencing, and I had be the one to ruin it. But this isn't what I came here for, and I don't want him to believe this is the type of person I am.

"Riley, It's completely fine." The tenderness in his voice eases my nerves. "I don't expect you to do anything you don't want to. I wan't you to feel comfortable."

He looked up with his blue eyes, which still beamed in the darkness. I give him a kiss on the cheek, feeling reassured that he is the boy I led myself to believe.

I roll over to my side to grab my shirt. I glance at the time that reads 4:28 AM. I promised myself I wouldn't stay out the whole night, and it's already reaching five in the morning. I knew that I couldn't get up and leave after what we had just did, nor did I want to.

Once my shirt is back on, I lay back down next to Luke. His cologne still lingers in the vicinity, making me even more satisfied. I look over at Luke out of the corner of my eye. He's glancing at the t.v. with a smile on his face. Could I be the reason for that smile? Did I make him feel, that good? I didn't think I was capable of making a boy feel, well, pleased.

He turns his head to see me staring at him.

"That was, perfect." He takes his hand and begins to stroke my hair yet again.

"You're something else, Riley."

My heart fluttered. What was this boy doing to me. I had only known him for a few days and I was already invested in him. I wanted to experience every part of him.

"I want to hear you."

"Hear me?" He lifted up his eyebrow in the adorable way that he does.

"Play guitar. I want to hear you," I say pointing to the guitar case on the floor. "Singing as well."

"It's 4:30 in the morning, you really want to hear me play? If I do recall, I was the one who asked you to play for me." It was the only thing I wanted right now. I couldn't leave until I heard this boy sing.

"Only if you want to, that is." I hoped that he would.

"Fineeee, if you insist," Luke giggled, then stood up. He walked over to his case, grabbing out his black, Dean, acoustic guitar. They both looked gorgeous.

With his guitar in hand, Luke walks over and sits on the edge of the bed. I manage to scooch myself closer to him.

He started to lick his lips continuously. I wondered if this was a nervous habit of his, but how could he possibly be nervous of me. If anyone has the right to be nervous, it was myself.

He then asked softly, "so, what do you want to hear babe?"

"Anything," and I did mean anything. I'm sure anything this boy sings will be pure bliss to my ears.

"Well," he seemed to be a bit hesitant. I didn't want him to be pressured into singing for me. I knew he wasn't that comfortable with performing for people.

"I wrote something, last year. I think it's some of the best lyrics I have ever written. Wanna hear them?" It really felt special that he would play something so personal for a girl he had just met.

"Of course! Whatever you want."

"Promise me you won't laugh," he said with the cutest grin. With his pick in hand, Luke started to strum his guitar. I wasn't quite sure what I was going to hear come out of him. His voice was already so musky and soothing to the ear, that I could barely imagine how it would sound when singing.

He began to sing the first verse. I was at a loss for words.

"For a while we pretended,
That we never had to end it,
But we knew we'd have to say goodbye.
You were crying at the airport,
When they finally closed the plane door,
I could barely hold it all inside.

Torn in two,
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you,
Wherever you are..."

He continued through the rest of the song. I could tell that each lyric was written with such a personal touch, and the emotions were clear. His voice was so beautiful and breathtaking. Every note he hit resonated throughout my body. I could feel myself falling harder and harder by every word he sung.

As I watched him, I could tell he was transformed into another person. It was an easy guess to say that this was his passion, that this is what he was meant to do. It was a shame his father believed his talent to be a waste.

Once Luke let out the last note, I couldn't help but just stare. I couldn't come to the realization that we had met only a few hours ago.

It was official, I was falling for him.

________________________________________________________________

{over 800 reads?? omg ily all :)}

Please don't forget to like, comment, and vote!!! ily <3