18- Promise me

NEW CHAPTER ERRBODY!!

(Jimin Pov)

The door opens and Hyu Jin and Halla step in. Whilst the others cheer and come over, I immediately go over to Hyu Jin.

She looks so pretty today. I saw her on stage and I kept eyeing her. I wouldn't have thought, that she would wear something like this but the red dress looks amazing on her.

"Hyu Jin..."

"Jimin" she gives me a huge smile. Her voice is a little hoarse. She was screaming so much at our performance and I smirk a little, thinking of it. She was screaming my name.

"So..." I sway a little. "How did you like it?"

She was silent for a second, before she started rambling.

"It was awesome. Both of your tracks. I loved it so much! Fire was just amaaazing and everyone screamed and was jumping and you were pretty cool and you danced soo good! And Butterfly was just... wow, ya know? I got tears in my eyes. Actual tears."

I stare at her, a smile slowly forming on my lips as I listen to her sounding so excited and talking without a filter.

"And when your part came on, I almost lost it. I had real tears flowing down my cheeks. How can you sing so good? Your voice is so beautiful, it was like-"

I kiss her cheek. She stops rambling and her breath hitches. I contain my laughter. I close my eyes, as I feel her soft skin under my lips. I almost sigh. I missed her.

I've had a crush on her, ever since she said hello to me. She's just too cute and so beautiful.

I shift slightly back, watching carefully her reaction.

She looks at me with big eyes and her lips part lightly. A blush forms itself on her cheek and she blinks repeatedly.

"I-"

"Halla!"

Namjoon suddenly screams and both of us quickly look to Halla, whose eyes flutter closed, extremely pale.

Her hand around the table loosens and she's slowly falling.

I look to Jungkook, whose eyes widen and he quickly puts his water bottle down and runs to her, only to catch her before she reaches the cold, hard floor.

I hear Hyu Jin gasp and she covers her mouth with her hands. I just stare at Jungkook and Halla in awe.

He struggles, keeping her from touching the floor, as he softly slaps her face repeatedly, a concerned look on his face, mumbling her name.

I have never seen this look before.

Then he sweeps her off the floor, her white dress fluttering a little, and holds her bridal-style. His eyes glide over her face. I know, why he's so concerned. She's pale. Even her lips are pale and she has cuts on her face.

Jungkook looks at her for another few seconds, before he looks up to meet my eyes, desperately.

I just nod and point to the dressing room and he nods curtly, before carrying her over to the room. He closes the door behind themselves and I just stand there, whilst the others start talking.

"Oh my god." Hyu Jin moves to the door but I hold her back. She turns around, a frown on her face and I smile lightly while shaking my head.

"It's okay. Let her rest. She's good in Jungkook's hands."

She nods slowly and I take her hand in mine, smiling to her reassuringly.

She blushes and I ask myself, what's going on in her head.