33- Surprise

"You ready?", Jungkook asks and he can't seem to hide the big smile, that's forming on his face.

I grin back and nod curtly, but the nervousness is rising in my stomach.

Jungkook gives me a wink, knowing exactly, that I'm a nervous wreck right now, then he pushes the door to the practice room and takes my hand to pull me with him inside.

First, there's silence for a second.

Then everyone starts screaming, mostly Hobi, and my vision is taken away, as I'm being pulled into a hug.

"Jimin", I laugh and he squeezes me tighter, causing Jungkook to laugh.

I see the other's happy faces and smile widely, completely forgetting about my nervousness, just being incredibly happy right now.

Hyu Jin gives me a smile, yet somehow confused.

I give her a wink, making her even more confused. Then I focus on Jimin again, who still squeezes me to death.

"You're staying, am I right? I saw maknae's face", he whispers, excited and a little nervous.

I nod in his shoulder and then suddenly scream when he picks me up and starts swinging me around- which is immediately cut off by Jungkook, who pulls me close to him, giving Jimin a glare.

But he just laughs his rainbow-laugh and nudges his shoulder.

I giggle at Jungkook being jealous.

Hobi throws his arm around my shoulder and drags me into the other guys, who still chatter loudly and grin widely.

I start chattering loudly too, grinning all the way and pull Hyu Jin into the circle, who's growing more confused by the second.

She gets a little closer and whispers into my ear. "Why are you so happy? And why is Jungkook so happy?"

Then she leans back, as if realizitation hit her.

But not really.

"Wait... you haven't told him yet, have you?"

She glares at me and crosses her arms and I put a frown on my face. The others have stopped talking and I look quickly into Jungkook's direction, who gives me a smirk.

"Huh?", I say, acting oblivious to what she's saying.

But she's really mad right now. She bites her lower lip from screaming. I know this one. Everything grows quiet around us.

Then she breaks.

"Halla! Tell him already, that you're leaving!", she hisses and it's close to a scream.

I just look at her for a second before smiling.

Her anger puffs away and she looks at me again, confused and startled. She looks at Jimin and Jungkook, who both try to hide their smirks.

"What."

I smile, when her eyes are still staring and glaring into mine.

She doesn't get it.

I snicker and throw my arms around her shoulders, making her flinch.

"I'm staying, you idiot", I laugh into her ear and she is still a little confused.

"Seriously, Hyu Jin! Why are you always so slow-"

Suddenly, she gets it and starts jumping and I laugh at her, almost knocking me over, whilst squeezing me to death.