Welcome To The Uso's!

Once at the arena I kissed Jimmy, and ran to the Divas locker room.

I put on my You Got served crop top shirt, ripped jean shorts, white converse, and a lei to go around my head.

Tonight I had a mixed tag match with Jimmy against Maxine, and Cody Rhodes, with Naomi on commentary.

I put my hair in two German braids.

I got called to the gorilla, and Jimmy was already there, being that Naomi, Cody and Maxine went first.

"Woah, babe. I like your new look. It shows off more of your skin and more skin means more for me to touch!" He said running his hand up my side, and sending shivers down my spine.

"Not right now Jimmy!" I giggled. Then my music hit. Hand To Myself by Selena Gomez.

I came out with my hand on my hip, skipped down the ramp, flipped inside the ring, got on the top turnbuckles, and I made a heart with my hands.

Then Jimmy's music hit. He did his entrance.

I kissed him, before we decided that he would go first.

Jimmy's point of view

I waited for the bell to ring, and we locked up.

I kicked Cody in his uh..... sausage, and he fell holding himself. Maxine grabbed me by my hair and kissed me.

I thought Mickey would go mad and beat her up outside of the ring. But she just stood there angrily.

Cody punched me in the face, and threw me into the turnbuckles.

He ran at me but I ducked under him.

He came at me again, and super kicked him in the face. He crawled over to Maxine and tagged her in.

I tagged in Mickey,and before I got out she kissed me.

Mickeys Point of View.

I wasted no time on locking up with Maxine.

When she ran up to me I kicked her in the face.

She got up again, and she ran at me.

I felt inspired by, my favorite wrestler, Shawn Michaels.

When she ran at me I gave her some music lessons.

As in Sweet Chin Music.

She literally spit on the ground. She took her sweet time getting up, and I sat on the ropes.

She finally got up, and I gave her a black widow.

She immediately tapped, but I held on for about ten more seconds.

I got on the top turnbuckles and made another heart with my hands.

I jumped off the turnbuckles and onto Jimmy. We kissed right on RAW.

Then Naomi got into the ring, and kissed Cody, for some apparent reason.

Maxine was not happy, and she kicked Naomi in the back of her head.

Jimmy and I sat there watching them fight.

I went over to Cody who was watching the girls fight over him.

I gave him some Sweet Chin Music.

He fell on the floor, and the girls looked at me, before I punched them both on the face.

Then, I skipped up the ramp, with Jimmy.

Backstage with Renee Young.

"So, Mickey, it appears that you and Jimmy are together" Renee was a sweet girl, but a thot, at that.

"Yeah, I guess we really liked each other for a long time, and just didn't realize it. Right babe?" I asked Jimmy.

"Yeah, I'm happier than over ever been when I was with Naomi. This is my perfect girl." He said rubbing our noses together.

Renee walked away, and we went back to my locker room.

Jimmy pulled me into his lap, and I laid my head on his shoulder.

" Mickey...... this is hard for me to say." I thought he was going to dump me, and I braced myself.

"Will, you join Team Uso?" I was shocked and lifted my head up.

"But, Jimmy we just started dating today! Shouldn't we wait?" I questioned.

" Mickey, I have known you since 2010, there's no reason that you can't join. Even if we just started dating. Your special to me." He knew just what to say.

I gave it some thought.

" Well...... I guess so. Wouldn't Jey mind?" I actually wanted to say yes.

"I already talked it over with Jey. He said its cool, and he had some other things he wanted to tell you." Well there goes my answer.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! YES!" I hopped off Jimmy, and skipped around the room Daniel Bryan style.

Jimmy went outside and came back on with Jey.

"I knew you were way better than Naomi. Your perfect for my brother. Thanks for joining you'll be an awesome addition to the Uso's." Jey was basically yelling.

Hunter came into the room while we were celebrating.

"Hey, Mickey! Next week in California, on Family Day you will compete against Charlotte for the Woman's Championship. See you next week." When Hunter left I jumped and down, and jumped over chairs.

I sat on Jimmy, and kissed him like there was no tommrow, then I ran over to Jey and gave him a giant hug.

I ran around the whole room, and screamed yes at the top of my lungs until I ran out of breath.

I fell on the couch, and panted.

"Jimmy!" I said in between pants.

"Yes, love?" He had a giant smirk on his face.

"Can we go? I'm tired!" I was whining.

"Yeah, come on." I got up, and grabbed my bags.

I gave Jey a half hug, and sleepily walked to Jimmy's car.

I got in and drifted off to a serene sleep.