Why?

Jimmy's POV

For the past month or so, Mickey has been avoiding me. I wonder why.

The most words she has spoken to me were 'Bye, bye', and that was last week.

I was really frustrated, so frustrated that I punched the wall of my hotel room.

Naomi and I had a fight last night over Mickey, which is strange, because she hasn't really talked to either of us.

*flashback*

J- I wonder why Mickey has been avoiding us.

N- She uh.... probably just doesn't want to talk to us.

J- We both know that, that is highly unlikely. I just want to know why.

N- Why are you so concerned about it? If she doesn't want to talk to us she doesn't have to. She's a loser anyway.

J- No she isn't. I'm starting to think you know why she isn't talking to us.

N- You know what, if the only person that your going to worry about is Mickey, maybe I should give you some time.

J- English please!

N- I'm dumping you idiot. I hope you never find out why she's not talking to you.

*flashback ends*

I knew what hotel room Mickey was staying in, and I really wanted to see her.

I contemplated if I should go to her room.

If I did we might be friends again.

If I didn't I would never know why she wasn't speaking.

Obvious decision right? Nope.

If I did go, there was a chance she would never want to talk to me ever again.

I decided to go see her. If she wanted to be my friend again then that would be great.

Also I needed her to redo my braids because, I had to take them out from the last time.

792,793,794,795,797. Here goes nothing.

I knocked on the door, and by what she was wearing I couldn't help but stare.

Mickey's Point Of View

I had just finished putting on my favorite night gown.

It was my favorite because it was silk, the bottom was lacy, and it was lilac purple. A color that really complimented my skin tone.

It was long sleeve, the ends were lacy, and it came to the middle of my thigh. Under it I had on a white underwear set, that of course had lace.

My hair was still wet thiugh, as I was putting on my lotion.

Knock knock knock.

Who is at my door at almost two in the morning?

I went to the door and looked out the peephole.

It was Jimmy, I hadn't talked to him in about a month. It hurt me so much.

Every time Jimmy would say something to me, she would give me a warning look.

I'm guessing Naomi wasn't there with him.

But you never know, she could be trying to to trick me.

I opened the door, and looked around to see if anyone else was there. There was no else.

I noticed Jimmy scoping my body out, and I cleared my throat. He smiled at me.