Halloween and their First Time

October 31 2016 They have been dating since June 25th.

"Jimmy! Wake your ass up! Its Hallo-fucking-ween!" I screeched throwing pillows at him.

"Okay, okay! Do we have to wear our costumes to work? Did Shane make it mandatory?" I told him to check his email.

Once he checked if his face became grim.

We were going as Ash and Pikachu. I didn't want Jimmy to see my costume so I put on one of his shirts and hid the tail and ears in my purse.

"So your not going to wear your costume? So I dressed as Ash for no reason?" He eyed me up and down.

"Oh I'm wearing it, but you won't see until tonight in our intergender match!" I was secretly afraid because ever since Shane fired Stephanie and Hunter its gone back to the old WWE.

Tonight Jimmy and I were fighting John Cena, and Nikki Bella.

"Look babe, we don't have to fight them. I know your scared." I was actually surprised he said that.

"Are you calling me a coward? I can do this!"

"Look I didn't call you a coward, its just I don't want you to get hurt."

"Ugh, I'm not a baby! I can take care of myself"

Before he could reply, I walked down to his car.

He got into the car, so that we could go to the arena.

Half of the time I was on my phone looking at my twitter account.

That is until Jimmy snatched the phone out of my hand at a stop light.

"Give it baaaack!" I whined grabbing at his hand.

"No, not until you listen to me. The only reason I said I know you are scared is because, I know that you wouldn't want to fight a man. I know your not a Coward. I just don't want to see my little weirdo, get hurt!" He said caressing my cheek.

"I know, its just....... I don't know. I guess I over reacted. Do you still love me?" I asked.

He looked at me in shock and said" Who said I ever stopped?" I know we have only been together for five months, but I need to make sure he still loves me. I know, I know I'm overreacting.

After Jimmy enters the ring for their intergender match.

I waited for my theme to go on, and I did my usual entrance.

Jimmy looked at me, smiled, pulled me by my shirt, and, gave me a short, but sweet kiss.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Nikki was dressed as John, and John was dressed as Nikki. His shirt said fearless, and he had on the same hat and red shorts.

Nikki had on Johns U CNT C ME shirt, and khaki shorts.

Nikki and I locked up, and she got the upper hand.

I was punched and thrown into the turnbuckles before you could say butternut squash...