I Can't

5 months into her pregnancy*

I woke up, with Jimmy gone, again. He left a note saying that he was at the gym working out, for his tag team match against The New Day.

I sat up, and rubbed my stomach. I just had an appointment to find out the sex of our baby yesterday, Jimmy wasn't there but, its okay. I guess.

I texted Jimmy that I would meet him at the arena for his match, and to hang with my friends. Good news! Carmella got drafted to the Main Roster! Her, Enzo, and Big Cass.

text

Mickey: Baby, I'm going to the arena. I'll see you there love you.

Jimmy: You too.

I sighed at his short text, and went to the bathroom.

I put on the new outfit I bought, and tied my hair in a bun

I got in my car, and thought about tonight.

I looked at the little case in my purse protecting the gem on the inside.

At The Arena* Authors POV

Mickey went inside, and was greeted by being picked up by Big Cass.

"Cass! Put me down!" She yelled laughing.

He put her down, and hugged her.

"I can't believe your only four months away from being a mother. I remember when you were just a scared little NXT Rookie, with dreams of making it big." He said looking down at her.

"Yeah, but now look at her Cassie! Pregnant, and still the one of the sexiest chicks on the Main Roster. Badda bing!" Carmella said.

"Stop guys! Your making me blush." She said sarcastically.

"Woah, what's got your panties in a twist?" Enzo asked with Sasha on his arm.

"Well, Jimmy missed my appointment yesterday, and its got me bummed. I found out that we are having a girl. Thinking about naming her Jelita." Mickey said.

"Oh hell no! He missed your appointment yesterday? I should kick his mother fucking ass!" Sasha yelled causing everyone to laugh.

"Wait! Why Jelita?" Cass asked

"I wanted to name her after my other two favorite wrestlers. Jeff Hardy, and Lita." Mickey said looking at Cass.

"Guys! I gotta go. Paige is having her match against Charlotte, and I have to support my girl." She said walking away.

She found Paige getting ready to enter.

"Mind of I join?" Mickey asked scaring Paige.

"Shit! Mickey don't do that. You can join me. As long as you can skip pregnant." Paige said looking at Mickey.

"I'll try. Let's go!" Paige's music hit, and they went out.

The crowd went nuts seeing Mickey, and she smiled.

Mickey did this awful skipping thing, and went to the announcement table.

"Hey guys!" She said putting the headphones on.

"Mickey, what's the gender of the baby you've been carrying for five months now?" Cole asked.

"Girl, I'm thinking about naming her Jelita." She explained to them why.

Now, Jimmy would have heard this if he wasn't so busy.

He was busy backstage fucking Naomi's brains out.

"Ugh! Fuck! Nao! Mhm!" He said slapping against her.

When he finished he laid on her couch with her.

"Best sex ever!" He said breathless.

"It was good luck for your match next. Good luck. I love you." Naomi said handing him his clothes.

"I love you too. I can't wait to see you again. Bye love." He said walking out.

He saw Jey, and walked over to him.

"Hey brotha! Wassup?" Jey looked at him, and shook his head.

"Jimmy! I can't believe you! Cheating on Mickey. She should castrate you." Jey said in disgust.

Jimmy looked down, and sighed.

"I know, but I still love Naomi. She told me to choose her or Mickey." Jimmy said shamefacedly.

"You better choose Mickey, or I will personally kick your ass." Jey said angrily.

"Look, bro. Its my choice. I know who I'm choosing. Let's go. Our match is up."

Mickey's music hit, and she walked up to The Uso's and hugged each one.

She grabbed Jimmy, and pulled him into the ring.

"Congratulations on your match Jimmy." She said hugging him.

"Thanks babe, but we need to talk." He said into his microphone.

" Wait. I have something I want to say. Jimmy I love you so much. If I had to choose breathing over you, I'd use my last breath to say, I love you." She said with her eyes watering.

She dropped her earring, and Jimmy helped her down to get it.

She went into her purse, and pulled out a box.

"Jimmy, will you marry me?" She asked him, finally letting her tears fall.

He helped her up, and hugged her.

"I'm sorry Mickey. I can't." His answer shocked the whole world, including Jey who was standing at ringside.

"What? What do you mean you can't?" Mickey asked with a new set of tears in her eyes.

"I'm in love with someone else. Namely, Naomi. I'm sorry." He really was sorry.

She looked up at him, and what she did next surprised him, and her.

She slapped him in the face. Hard too. She slapped him twice.

"I hate you Jimmy!" She screamed before sliding out of the ring.

Jimmy went out of the ring thinking this went easier than I thought, but got super kicked in the face by his brother.

"I told you not to do that to her bro. Asshole!" He screamed, before running backstage to find Mickey.

Mickey's POV

Jimmy just.... he just.... he said no. He loves Naomi.

I walked into someone, and fell backward.

As I tried to stop myself, I realized two arms were holding me up.

I looked into the greyish blue eyes of Finn Bálor.

He got drafted up with Carmella, Cass, and, Enzo.

"You okay? I saw what happened out there." His thick Irish accent was attractive.

"No, no, no!" I said crying. I a lot Finn.

Finn Bálor, former NXT champ, and Irish demon.

He pulled me closer to him, and I cried into his shirt.

Someone cleared their throat, and I saw Jey.

I pulled myself from Finn, and walked over to him.

He hugged me, and said "I'm so sorry Mickey." I hugged him back.

"I gotta go." I let go of Jey, and walked away.

My car already had my bag in it, because today we were traveling again.

I got in, and started driving towards the hotel.

The last thing I saw before the car smashed into my side, was the sign for the hotel.