She's Back

Shuffle, shuffle, shuffle.

I turned over, saw Jimmy holding a tray of eggs, bacon, sausage, grits, and a big glass of orange juice.

His smile was giant, and he set the tray down to give me a kiss, but I stopped him.

He gave a strange look, and I said "Morning breath!" I quickly brushed my teeth, and hopped into one of Jimmy's shirts, then back into the bed.

He fed me some bacon, and then ate some. I slapped his arm. He just smiled, and kissed me.

I kissed him back, and brought him on top of me.

The kiss intensified, and Jimmy took his shirt off my body.

I didn't want him to see me naked, yet! I stopped his hands, and he understood.

"We should get ready for work." I tried to get up, but he pulled me back for one last kiss.

He grabbed my ass, as I walked away, and I slapped his hands.

I got into the shower, and got ready for work. I had no matches today, but I still wanted to be backstage. (Outfit at the top.)

"Well, it took you long enough, Sacagawea." He said referring to my German braids.

I laughed at him as he got ready for work. Unfortunately, he had a match, but I was going to be ringside.

Finally, he came out in nothing but a towel. What was he doing to me. My eye started to twitch, and my stomach started to flip.

" Like what you see, Mouse?" Jimmy laughed at me when I continued to stare at his glistening body.

"Well, I'm going to get dressed in the bathroom, so you can stop drooling." He laughed at me as I slowly nodded.

I flopped on the couch, and sighed, what is this man doing to me? I thought as he exited the bathroom in his Uso Crazy T-shirt and sweats.

He grabbed his bag, and said "Let's go sexy!" I blushed, and we walked out together. The unexpected happened in the elevator, we got stuck with Cody and Maxine.

I held onto Jimmy, and started to pant.

"Jimmy! The walls are closing in on me. Help! Help! Ahh! Open the doors! Please!" I screamed as Jimmy tried to calm me down. I started hyperventilating.

" Baby, what's wrong." I was pacing back and forth in the middle of the elevator.

"She's claustrophobic, idiot!" Cody said shooting him an 'obviously' look. Maxine punched Cody in his side and shot him a side ways glance.

"Help! Help! I can't breathe! Please! Jimmy do something!" I cried into my hands.

Jimmy pulled me off the floor and into his arms. I cried, and held onto him.

" Its okay, I got you. I'm here, baby. Sh, breathe with me okay. We gone get through this." He had said the same sentence to me, when Maxine ruined my life.

I breathed in and out, and my sobs quickly died down. I looked over and saw Cody staring at us with an envious look, while Maxine scoffed at him.

I laid my head back on Jimmy's chest, and closed my eyes. Thirteen minutes later, the elevator started again, and I sighed with relief.

Jimmy still held me though. I felt so safe in his arms.

Once off the elevator, I sat on the ground and lived every minute I had with it.
At the arena

"Hey, Mickey can we talk?" It was him. The him, who broke my heart.

I slowly turned around to see Cody.

"The hell do you want Cody? Hmm, is Maxine not fulfilling your fantasies? Well don't look at me because if I couldn't do it the first time I can't do it again!" I yelled at him.

"Look Mickey its not like that I-" I cut him off.

"Its not like what? Cody you cheated on me! Just because I wouldn't go in between your legs!" I was getting really pissed, and walked away.

That is until Cody grabbed me, and pushed me on the wall.

"Cody get off my arms! Your hurting me!" His grip was really tight on my wrists.

"Hey, is there a problem here?" Deans voice boomed from behind Cody.

He let me go, and Dean said" Now get outta here Rhodes, before I open a can of kick ass, on your scrawny behind!" Cody cursed and walked away.

"Thanks Dean! My brotha from anotha motha!" I said quoting some movie Dean had been watching.

He smiled and waved me away.

It was time for Jimmy match, and I walked to the gorilla.

It was him, Dean, and Roman against Cody, Seth, and Kane.

Middle of the match.

Seth was standing in front of me on the side of the ring, and Roman was setting him up for the spear. I chose the wrong place to stand.

Because, just as Roman jumped, Seth moved out of the way, and Roman speared me.

The pain shooting through my body was unbelievable, and my vision blurred.

Jimmy's Point of View

Shit! Roman just speared my girlfriend.

I ran over to her,and she was unconscious. I was so pissed at Roman.

I walked over to him, and punched him in the face. Maybe I was overreacting, but she could be seriously hurt.

Roman looked at me with shock written all over his face. I crouched down, and held her.

When the medics came I yelled"Well, it took you long enough! Hurry up!"

I didn't care that we lost the match. All I cared about was the fact that my love, was hurt.

As I sat there in the trainers room, I felt bad. I should have made sure she was okay.

Finally, she opened her eyes.

Mickeys POV

I opened my eyes to a bright  light.

Then it hit me: literally. I had a neck ache, because of Roman.

"Okay! Oh your awake, amazing! Nothing major happened, just don't apply to much pressure on your neck, and ice it at least two times a day. Here you go!" He said while handing me an ice pack.

I hopped of the table, and walked over to Jimmy who had his arms open for a hug.

"I'm so sorry for not protecting you. It's all my fault." Jimmy sniffled.

"Jimmy, this is not your fault, it was just a 'Wrong place at the wrong time' situation. Now stop your crying." I played in his hair as I spoke.

We walked back to our locker room. Thats right! Jimmy and I are sharing a locker room.

Once inside I sat on the couch and held the ice pack on my neck.

Knock knock knock! 

I opened the door, and saw the last person I ever wanted to see, and before you ask no. It wasn't Maxine, but someone way more evil, and vindictive than she.

"What are you doing here bitch?" I asked her.

"Well, thats no way to treat your cousin, is it, Cheese?" She said.

"Babe, who's at the door?" Jimmy asked from the couch.
-----------------------------------------

Do you guys remember Mickey's cousin. The one who kicked her out of her home? Well she is going to stir up some trouble with the happy couple.

What do you think of their ship name? Mickimmy, or Jimkey?