Lindsay

"Who's at the door babe?" Jimmy called from the couch.

"No one!" I yelled and walked outside.

" Well, I'm not no one, stupid. You should treat me better." Lindsay always knew how to push my buttons.

Jimmy walked out without taking his eyes off me.

"Is your neck feeling better babe? Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you there." Jimmy said extending his hand to Lindsay.

She shook it, and looked really annoyed considering the fact that she was wearing a white crop top dress shirt tied in the front, a tartan miniskirt, and black heels.

"Did you just say 'babe'? Ohmigosh! Your dating Cheese?" Lindsay exclaimed.

Jimmy nodded his head slowly, and turned his attention back to me.

"So is your neck feeling better, I have three more ice packs in the fridge." I grabbed Jimmy's hand and said" Babe, I'm fine my icepack is still cold. Now you to sit down, and I'll be in there to cuddle with you."

With Jimmy back in the room, I noticed Lindsay eyeing him from outside.

"Hey did you get so lucky in the hot guy section! Cheese, we all know you could never get one, so spill the beans did you pay him?" She kept calling me cheese, I hate that name!!

"I got him by not being a slut, and sleeping with him for money, does that ring a bell" I shouted.

"Well, I was here to tell you that your not in your mothers will anymore. But now I'm here to steal your fine ass man! Mmmmm, watch out Cheese, cause Luscious Lindsay is back!" She yelled before sashaying away.

Dean walked up and said"Who was that smoking babe talking to you? Better yet let me get her number, so I can tap that ass!"

"I don't think you want to, you might get an STD!" I muttered staring at him.

His jaw dropped, and he looked at me.

"I-i-i-i-i-is t-t-that L-l-lindsay?" He mouth was still open.

I nodded my head. The only people I ever told about my past life was Naomi, and Dean. Remember that!

He walked away shaking his head.

Ring ring ring. P-Paige M-Mickey.

M- Hey Slim Shady

P- Okay Pikachu, we are all going to the club tonight. You  and Ash have to come.

M- Okay, any special requests on what to wear.

P- Just wear something sexy. Bye bye Pikachu!

M- Pika..... CHU! Bye Slim Shady!

"Jimmy, tonight we are going to Club Star to hang out with the fam, are you okay with that?" I always have to check with my man, in case he wants to stay in and cuddle.

"Nah, I'll go. Now come here and kiss me girl!" I ran into his arms and kissed him. Man was he incredible.

Lindsay's POV

Hmm, Cheese is going to a club tonight. Where there will be drinks, where I can roofie her boyfriend.

Ooh, was he fine! I can't wait to come back, and make Cheese's life a hell, again.

Hahahaha!

Mickey's POV

I stood in the shower, and let the water run over my naked flesh. I wish Lindsay would just go away.

I sighed, and grabbed Jimmy's white fluffy towel, and walked into the bedroom to change.

"Like watch you see, huh?" I said referring to Jimmy's open mouth. He nodded his head, and went to the shower.

Now before you ask yes! I wore the heels. They were pretty easy to walk on, but I would only wear them twice.

Tonight and to my wedding.

Jimmy was wearing a white shirt, and black pants. We both had our hair in a bun.

"Jimmy can we talk?" I was worried about her.

"What's up Mouse?" He laid his heavily tattooed arm on my shoulder.

"That girl you met earlier, well thats my cousin and she's going to try to ruin our relationship, so please stay away from her. For our sake, okay?" I looked into his beautiful eyes.

"You got it Uce. Besides no one can ruin us." He kissed my cheek.

I took a deep breath and said"Next week I want to get my arm tattooed just like yours."

He smile grew so big, I was sure his cheeks hurt.

"Thats amazing Mouse! Then we can see who wore it best me or you." He joked. Now I know why I love him.

"I love you!" We said in unison. We kissed a little and went to Club Star.

I spotted Paige and walked over.

"Oh my bloo'y hell! Guys look Pikachu has on heels." She was obviously drunk.

I walked over to where Brie was sitting. She looked upset so I asked her if she was okay.

"Yeah, its just, Bryan and I are having some issues and Nikki thinks this is the best way to get over him." That made absolutely no sense.

"All you have to do is, talk it out, or even kiss it out. Partying does nothing." My advice worked because she was gone in two point five seconds.

An hour later.

My feet weed hurting and I went to go find Jimmy.

When I found him she was grinding her ass on his hips and he was holding her waist.

Was that even a dress??? It looked like on of those dirty clothes bins I used to use as a kid.

I grabbed a glass, of god knows what, and threw if at them.

Jimmy sucked his teeth, and went back to dancing with Lindsay.

I took off the heels and started walking to the hotel.

Then a familiar car pulled up beside me.

"Where is my brother?" Jey asked genuinely concerned.

"Playing tonsil hockey with the cousin who made my life a living hell, no biggie right?" I tried not to be rude, but I did.

"Well get your ass in here before it rains!" Jey opened the door, and I got in.

That night I stayed with Paige. I didn't have my room key, or any pajamas.

Luckily, Paige had an extra Pikachu onsie that fit perfectly, so I slept in that.

I can't believe Jimmy did this to me.