And You ?

And You

What makes you so extravagant that my vision has to blur the lines of faith and human desires?

Do I have to say nothing for you to shed a single moment of solidarity for my mortality?

Or is it that my words are too bitter for you to withhold?

Pretending to hold a mirror up to your eyes and to see that all you seeing is others' wishes and retributions to society, while you con others into your falsehood are something to look up to?

What fool do you think I am?

And you of all people should know the ability to erode something that adequately thrives for complexity and deeper understanding, and yet you believe you are a deity?

What makes you even better than us?

Is it that you can't hold a single thread of capabilities that others maintain, and that is the incentive you are willing to risk it all for?

Preaching that our Bonnie and Clyde scheme would keep us alive.

But insisted on bringing an uninvited guest to play our little enrichment.

What to do with someone that dives straight first into situations and can barely hold a piece of their lingering confidence of their desperate symbolic persona of being a God?

How can I grasp the devotion of a synthetic lassitude soul like yourself with each and every teardrops makes me desire to reconcile next to you just for it to be tossed away. 

Only when I thought I was getting a little closer to your heart. 

I finally realized that it would never last.

I was hacked, sliced, dismantled, and pierced by your outrageous smile. 

It was you and me on the roof of your home wondering how we were able to understand each other.

Now, I can not see you the same way another while you scavenged every crevasse of her. 

Boasting about how better she is over me. 

The nature of man is simply when something is old and outdated...

Something new comes and takes its place. 

I guess it was my turn. 

And you were okay with it?

Right, Phil?

When it was you and me, I had everything to prove to you.

My growing knowledge was making you intrigued with me. 

I studied all the things that made you happy for one day I can be happy as well. 

Now...

I am okay with that. 

The cold nights without the thoughts of your love was diminishing inside of me because I was not up to your standard of living. 

Well maybe it was my selfish belief of being a god. 

I was giving you so much dishonesty and discord that I never understood how I fall in love with you. 

And you? 

It was time for you to send a pounding to my chest as the blood rushed out of my mouth because I could not hold something sentimental like your hand. 

It was time for us to part ways. 

Two imperfect deities.