You'll Never Know Until You Lay Me Down

Miracles happen to others while misfortunes happen to me

I please so many people in my life that a simple small red ant cannot be satisfied.

I begged for their acceptance to be myself.

A powerful bloodstain mark splashed across my face just becuase I want to be myself.

A scolding to ingoring from you makes me feel incomplete, hallow.

I dreamed and wished that I was nevert been in a family or a city that shows shallowness and high expectations.

Only to be crushed by the false reality in my dreams and happiness.

Witnessing a feeling that should be forbidden and disgusted by the religious utopia.  

Wishing that I can be myself without crying every night that no one will support me nor love me.

I stare at those for food.

Food as what I am lacking.

Courage...

Bravery...

A backbone...

Laughter...

Dreams...

Hope...

Fun...

Happiness...

Intelligence...

Wisdom...

my heart can only feel betrayal, disgrace, cruelity, anger, laziness, and depression.

A face molded into strictness, introvert, alone, anger, cleverness, and shallowness.

A small crack slowly cracking into larger and larger cracks to bring out the person  that do not have to run and hide itself from others judgement.

One day that person can be finally be free from all the darkness surrounding their heart.

  Sometimes he tries to help.

No one understands his mind. 

They spread rumors. 

They brutually beaten him.

Scold him.

Abuse him.

Use him. 

Until his heart gives up on him from all the truama and agony.

You'll never know until you lay him down and understand his life.

You'll never know until you lay me down and unerstand my life. 

A person no longer the roots but the petals of a rose.