Get Away

Reach for me as the world glares as the nightmare fuels their minds of our ultra rays piercing their closed minds.

Let's get away from the disasters.

Glide your hands across my intellect as the lines are drawn into the marks of our little project.

Taste the nectar of our boundaries getting flushed from the friction between us.

Whip me apart as I stare into your eyes as the world slowly volatilize.

Let's get away from the hardships.

Breath of the air around us as the waves crashes against our magnetic field.

Watch as my hands tremble to reach your cheek.

I want to let go of the memories.

The bad memories of us clawing each other backs as our pounding imprints transcripts into a Van Gogh painting.

The consistent rage inducing love was too much to bare swallowing your captivating abundant warmth.

Let's get away from the memories.

Grip my waist as you promise to be gentle while I bark at you for being too soft.

The noticeable flaw of the emotions we abide by was devouring us wholesomely.

The curvature of the Kamasutra was put to waste as unpredictably was our boon.

The flowing winds sway the waves back and forth as we connect spiritually and one in similar nature.

Flow through me as the blood reaches every inch of my shaking body in the receiving rhythmic pulses from your brute power.

Let's get away from the recovery.

The stars shine as the moon falls out of orbit thanks to us creating psychological warfare in each other's minds.

Thanking each other for participating in creating something marvelous like a medium so intimate and so breath-taking.

Now, the connection is dwindling, and the need of creating art was the last resort to rekindling a birth of overwhelming passion.

So let's get away.

Let's get away to creating the calamities society have ever experience in its lifetime.